Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Pacific 4 Big Game noob :)

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
Now this is a stupid question for sure but i just want to make sure..... is the venue at "Pryors Farm, Patch Park, Abridge, Essex RM4 1AA" because if it is then its only 40mins away from where I live!

Reactions: S2ksean and tezza

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Now this is a stupid question for sure but i just want to make sure..... is the venue at "Pryors Farm, Patch Park, Abridge, Essex RM4 1AA" because if it is then its only 40mins away from where I live!
I can confirm it is.
(Just checked the players pack)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
Looks like we will be seeing you there then aha :p

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
Cheers dude, think im sorted now, just need to find a lift down there as mine has backed out lol sure ill be fine though
Tezza are you planning on going for all 3 days? I’m thinking of going Saturday and Sunday but I won’t be camping as I’m kind of local.

Anyway if you’re not too far from me I’m happy to give you a lift up (or down) as I’ll have a spare seat in the car?

Reactions: S2ksean and tezza

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
yea pal i got myself the early bird ticket as im hoping there will be enough intrest to some some cheeky games on the friday :p, ill be camping too,

i really appreciate the offer pal but i live in west midlands, place called walsall its like a 2 an half hour journey, think its abit far from you :) thanks anyways dude (y)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
well ive booked allies on my mine as im gonna play with team Tornado, but the guys at NPF bassetts pole want me to change to axis cuz thats what they are all playing as so im abit unsure what team ill end up on but ill probably be going allies, if you do end up going allies ill stick to them an meet up with you on the saturday if you like, dont know if you know anyone else whos going or not pal ?

Reactions: sammyr

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
Right im all booked up on Allies, I dont know anyone going as of yet (most of my mates dont like pb :cry: )so would be nice to meet up on the Saturday. i'll need to work out how to send pm's then i'll get my number over to you or you can send me yours and i'll drop you a text?

Reactions: tezza