Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mayhem paintball (abridge) walkon

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
hello gentlemen, whos coming to the next walkon at mayhem its on may 20th! see you there

I am, im using my PMR for the first time:D Borrowing james egg3 because he will most likely have his reloader B by then and maybe even his NXT! So you will see me and james there for deffo:D

Hopefully it will be me , james, you and any other knights who may be there on same team.

See you then:D

T-Impact

Banned
Mar 24, 2007
location location
im going to try

but i doubt i will be going i think i am coming training for sure on my side just waiting to here from james to see if ita all good that i can come this week sorry that i didnt come before it is just i wanted to go but me and james wernt sure until next day when we found out which was the day you were training i didnt bring nothing with me all though i havnt got no paintball gear at all waiting untill my bday in july.

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
prices

"COME AND SHOOT" Option @ £40 per person, gives you:
1000 paintballs & Free Day Fee

"FIRE AT WILL" Option @ £50 per person, gives you:
1500 paintballs & Free Day Fee

Or Perhaps you are a Budding Rambo? Go for the ...

"RAPID FIRE" Option @ £60, this gives you:
2000 paintballs & Free Day Fee

If you want to take part in a "Walk on Day" feel free to bring the following equipment:

* Paintball gun (Any Standard Caliber Gun including – Gas & Hopper)
* Goggle Mask (Full Face & Ears) & Ammunition Pots
* Your own Paintball Clothes (up to you how fashionable you want to be?)

If you don’t own some or any of the above equipment, you can rent it FREE! or why not check out some of our CRAZY DEALS at:

14 fields to choose from, excellent marshalls, and great regular walk on players and hopefully the supair field will be up.

http://www.mayhempaintball.co.uk

on a side note we have started doing scenario days with up to three teams with several objectives.

call 01708 688517 for details

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Confused...

It might be the two bottles if Bulmers I've just downed on an empty stomach, but I'm a bit confused. :)

Is the 20 May a true walk on? Or is it what some sites term as a Hybrid day with a mix of own gunners and rec-ballers?

Ok assuming it is a walk-on in some form... what air do you supply and what is the price for BYO, and do you have a website?

If £60 for 2000 paint is the walk-on price it is a touch expensive. I'm looking for a walk-on on the 20 May and would like to try this one out, but need some more info.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
the air is compressed air of course, to a 3k fill becuase thats all the site bottles hold and the compressor isnt big enough,air is free all day, if you mean bring your own paint you cant, site paint only im afraid! there arent any recballers every 1 usually has their own stuff but some are woodsballers, at least half my team roughly will be there aswell as some others usually (all speedballers) paint may be slightly cheaper im not sure you will have to ask on the day!ramping etc is fine no full auto obv. please pm for if you need anymore info! cheers

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
ok i see what you mean... lets see if i can help (just to point out im only a marshall at the site i have nothing to do with management)

there will be other groups on site during the day but the walk on players will be in their own group with a lockable conference room to store your gear while we are on field (also avoids the kids ever relentless questions).

im afraid that its currently buy-on-site for paint and we need some more interest in the walk on days to help bring the price down and the only way to do this really is word of mouth.

as for air etc. the currently supply 3000 psi air and available fills for CO2, all fill stations are a short walk from all the fields.

gun techs are readily available for all types of marker and hopper. a well stocked shop for any thing you may have (ok will forget). food and drink are available all day.

website ; http://www.mayhempaintball.co.uk