Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mayhem paintball (abridge) walkon

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
it may well be i got the prices off the walk on section best thing to do is phone and ask to speak to rob or ronnie

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
??????????????????????????????????????

Hey Luke, me and my Bro are comin down from uni for the walkon, he got an NXT as well now, and is paint that expencive for punters, i swear its £10 cheaper than that for the 2000 package
Ion Crazy, as always you have my full respect so my confusion grows following your post....

The guys that post here are walk-ons / own gunners. What do you guys pay and do you bring your own paint?

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
the site, Mayhem paintball, doesnt let you bring your own paint, i think someone will have to clear up the paint price as i think the website is out of date. But rather than pay a set fee for entry, its all included in the paint price, so gas, overalls, gun hire(if needed) is all in the price. There is usually 2 types of paint available as well, a standard site paint, and a higher quality paint which costs extra.

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
screw marshalling that day!!

I am playing... gona light luke up :D lol... only joking luke!!!

See ya'll there!
Hey Luke, me and my Bro are comin down from uni for the walkon

thanks for that lukey

so much for keeping my name quiet huh lads lol

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Abridge prices confirmed.

Just called Abridge.

For walk-ons it is indeed £60 for the day which includes 2000 paintballs, and then tourney grade paint is £35 box after that. Although more expensive than other walk-ons the gent on the phone claimed you are really looked after for the day, having gun-tech, showers and stuff like that and the playing zones are very well established. Even loans of equipment should you need it.

However you absolutely cannot use your own paint. Advised reason being staining and possibility of hard paint.. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it lends itself to a great day, but I'm off to Holmbush or Warminster that day methinks.

Enjoy your day at Abridge chaps. :)