Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mayhem paintball (abridge) walkon

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
your probably right but its very unlikely the boss will want the 3k cap to be removed but as i said before its a very short walk from all the main fields back to a fill rig (5 are located around the armoury and firing range)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
No BYO?

To say I'm not a big fan of sites that say you can't bring your own paint would be an understatement, and at £60 for 2000 paint I'm afraid I won't be coming.

Most sites will charge approx £45 to £50 for green fee plus 2000 paint, or £25 for BYO. Some even include lunch and all include C02 and air.

Sorry guys. Post if you ever change your policy.

T-Impact

Banned
Mar 24, 2007
location location
well my mate took it of the you tube and the forums but i can show you on sunday or get some one to do it im the one with wierd shocker remember but its good now because i have put a black frame on a new detents and grip so it looks alright.

T-Impact

Banned
Mar 24, 2007
location location
ok well im going to walk on then i am going to go next weeks training for defonaite sorry keep changing but james said this is going to be wicked this walk on also we got a plan me james and you pm you it you already know what we are doing.