Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mayhem paintball (abridge) walkon

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
no im calm and collected, i was simply showing that i have met him and will see if he remembers me when we meet face to face sunday. no anger and threatening acts from me..... unlike some

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
been to a mayhem walk on? if so then you have met me MATE
Have i been to a walk on? NOPE:D

But i know how your talking about, It is Mike, With his DM4, hes got rid of that now though. Mikes a friend of mine and james, i am 14 a little taller than james yes but im not who you were thinking off, Mike is who you were thinking off:D But yeah anyway look forward to meeting and playing with you all.

This will be my first walk on

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Have i been to a walk on? NOPE:D

But i know how your talking about, It is Mike, With his DM4, hes got rid of that now though. Mikes a friend of mine and james, i am 14 a little taller than james yes but im not who you were thinking off, Mike is who you were thinking off:D But yeah anyway look forward to meeting and playing with you all.

This will be my first walk on
wtf are you on about will you aint talking sense. And why did you just start talking about mike and his dm4, hes not even going to the walk on?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
wtf are you on about will you aint talking sense. And why did you just start talking about mike and his dm4, hes not even going to the walk on?
someone said they have met me at a walk on when ive never been to a walkon, he said im same age as you james, so he must be thinking im Mike, because mike is the only one who has been with you to a walk on. I was just saying hes probably thinking of mike who when went to that walk on had his DM4.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
no im calm and collected, i was simply showing that i have met him and will see if he remembers me when we meet face to face sunday. no anger and threatening acts from me..... unlike some
Ok i guess there has been some misunderstanding here, sorry for the mate comment, i thought you was calling me sh*t by saying i wont be on the field long enough to get a ball down the feed neck, didnt know it was a joke(it was a joke wasnt it?;)), i guess i went a little hulk my self, sorry;)

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Walk On

someone said they have met me at a walk on when ive never been to a walkon, he said im same age as you james, so he must be thinking im Mike, because mike is the only one who has been with you to a walk on. I was just saying hes probably thinking of mike who when went to that walk on had his DM4.
Why would mike have an account named proto if he doesn't even have any proto gear and you couldnt go hulk if you tried!!lol jks

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Why would mike have an account named proto if he doesn't even have any proto gear and you couldnt go hulk if you tried!!lol jks
Yeah i can, if we have green paint on sunday SHADOWSOE will most likely shoot the hell out of me, then i will at least look like the hulk:D

Oh and feel free to laugh at my XL trousers!:D There just temporary until my birthday;)