Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mayhem paintball (abridge) walkon

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Good walk on today lads, lot of fun, will definately be back for more weither you like it or not;) Sorry dave about that incident but it truely was an accident, i apologised alot but i guess you just didnt give a F*CK what i said, and i guess you had the right to.

Also why oh why was there first timers with inferno's playing with us? Why put first timers in a walk on game where they will get pummeled? They should of started with normal woods/rec ball:D

Good Fun:D

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
First, I dont think dave will hold a grudge... but how would you like it :p

lol... and as for the first timers lol... they didnt acctually do too badly. They just hung back any layed down paint ;)

I thought it was a great day!!! Luke shot me up a bit... and so did the bloke with the Apex lol... owwww!!! heheh
I think the best parts was the final sup air at the end when we had a few bonus games on our own and airplane wood.Did you play the extra sup air games we played?I forgot:D

And well me and james could tell he was pretty annoyed, he kept coming up to me and saying to me its a promise he will light me up (he never did by the way;)), and even when i said im sorry he just replied 'you will be' so i dont think im forgiven by him:(

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
I think the best parts was the final sup air at the end when we had a few bonus games on our own and airplane wood.Did you play the extra sup air games we played?I forgot:D

And well me and james could tell he was pretty annoyed, he kept coming up to me and saying to me its a promise he will light me up (he never did by the way;)), and even when i said im sorry he just replied 'you will be' so i dont think im forgiven by him:(
Why bring me into it?:mad: