Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midland masters rnd4 @ ancaster paintball

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Hi to all, I'm Tony,13 year old who plays for Dusted Munky ! I really enjoyed this MM as I have done since the second one (did'nt go to the 1st) Thanks to evry 1 in our division and thanks to evry 1 who organise the tournies! Also congrats to the Clan and thanx to 'Big Sid' coz' i enjoyed talking to him!!!
Looking forward to MM rnd 5 and i'll see evry1 there! (if not at The Big Game!)
FINALLY a big thanx to Jon,Jon T,Dad and Glen for making the day (and night) even more enjoyable than it was!!!!!

'Iccle Chimp' (Dusted Munky)

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Hi to all, I'm Tony,13 year old who plays for Dusted Munky ! I really enjoyed this MM as I have done since the second one (did'nt go to the 1st) Thanks to evry 1 in our division and thanks to evry 1 who organise the tournies! Also congrats to the Clan and thanx to 'Big Sid' coz' i enjoyed talking to him!!!
FINALLY a big thanx to Jon,Jon T,Dad and Glen for making the day (and night) even more enjoyable than it was!!!!!

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Originally posted by Walker (Nitro)
Well done Blakey on yet another cracker!.... a few niggles though:

Marshalls on field 4 (apart from andy + preston) needed a good kick up the arse to check people (my voice has gone from so much screaming and shouting from one game) and or a new pair of varifocals

A certain incident with a certain div b team (on field 4)... you know who you are, you know what you did, i know what you did and i wont forget it.:mad:

Netting needed to be higher as one of my teamates got smacked on the forehead by a stray ball by the just paintball tent.

Marshalls are cracking down on the rules which is good to see but a little too power crazy, the smallest things seemed to incur the toughest penalties......

Otherwise excellent.....
WOT DID WE DO NOW?:confused:

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by Smudge

Should be interesting, my lad who is 13 as well will be playing the next round of MM and we are in the same division!

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
brian Phew!!! thank christ fer that,played nitro that day,good game,dam fair,no probs.......thanks guys....Brian
Yeah great game guyz! Can't wait to play you lot again at MM R5 - Red Heat another team who play hard & play fair! :D

No Brian it wasn't your team, the team in question know who they are but will not be named and shamed on the boards.

See you all at Uttoxeter for Round 5! :p

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Originally posted by Roland
Should be interesting, my lad who is 13 as well will be playing the next round of MM and we are in the same division!

I look forward to seein him on the field!!