Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midland masters rnd4 @ ancaster paintball

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
i know of some well deserving teams that play about as fair as they come and they deserve more credit than they have a couple are Red Heat K2 and pimps.
Thanks Steven09, thats worth more than a trophy (and its easier to store:D )

Overall it was a great day, my thanks to all we played and even bigger thanks to Slick from the Scarabs for guesting for most of the day.

See ya at the next one

Alien

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Thanks Ste09 and alien

It is hard to be fair in the game today, Red Heat have always played to the rules, and it is hard to take a defeat at the hands of unfair play and dishonesty. It is nice and heart warming that the fairness of ourselves and other teams is being recognised. This doesn't mean that we can be cheated of a field. We have noticed some teams who push the envelope and play the grey areas, it just means 5 or 6 balss coming your way instead of 1 or 2.

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
how long you been playing dude

How can an open field be a goggles only area?
No warning signs or anything.

not that long ago all sites were goggles on before leaving the safe zone.

netting off the playing area for spectators is relatively new.
i would expect people to know that if an area is not netted off then its a goggles on area!!!!!!! simple.

ian

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
One of our guys remembers us finishing a match with 7min 18 secs remaining and he says we were playing
8 min games
trur or false?
True. They were 8 minute games, but you could only max them if you won in under 6 mins, got first pull of the flag, shot out all opposing players, lost no players and obviously hung the flag.