Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mission Paintball - It's Back!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
That's our 'history' you are calling "boring" ;).

It does get better - but this just goes to prove why Paintball (in any form) isn't on TV any more.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
to be honest...,I think most of the twisted people on here are watching it for Emily booth...

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
I just found the head camera and the crew camera always changing during games made it so confusing where you were. I did also like seeing the old guns some were nice. They said when it was the male presenter and emily booth that the autococker was selling at £1300?
Does the games they play change because out of the two i have scene they just do Capture the flag then shoot out then hostage one and speedball all a bit repetitive.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Nice one Raffles just gonna go set up the series link on + now :D

Ill be interested in one of those previously mentioned nudge nudge *coughs* if they still goin ;)

*EDIT* Ive just set up the series links on the two episodes on Monday and Tuesday but the one at 3:00 on Tuesday didnt offer the series link?!

Hopefully the plan of this *cough*nudge*cough* comes together as ive misses a load allready, and ive got a funny feeling ill miss some of the rest aswell :rolleyes:

Cheers Raffles ;)

-Pigeon

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
You're a bit late with the +ing - 9 have already been on!

Still - at least you'll see the last 6 ;).