Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mission Paintball - It's Back!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Damn! Why didn't anyone remind me about this? The hard drive out of my Sky+ box is sat on my desk (under a pile of papers). I'm off to France next week (luck me eh?) - but I will have a re-visit the *cough*'ing of these.

hamster778

Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
I remember this show too. I saw it a few years ago when i was starting to get into to sport.

I just thought it was a shame that they changed the format for the final.

But if anyone did get it all onto dvd i would like to get one too.

Cheers

Tim

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Who mentioned a DVD? When I get back from France (10 days time) I'll hook up the drive from my old + box and fire up Copy+. If everything goes to plan, there should be some *cough*s available very soon after (I'll need to 'trim' each episode as well - as Sky+ isn't good at using PDC!).

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Who mentioned a DVD? When I get back from France (10 days time) I'll hook up the drive from my old + box and fire up Copy+. If everything goes to plan, there should be some *cough*s available very soon after (I'll need to 'trim' each episode as well - as Sky+ isn't good at using PDC!).
Safe!! Just knock off all the advert breaks and credits if you need to trim em Raffles ;) As long as theres plenty of Emily Booth and her low cut tops ill be happy :D

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in sorting this - just been really busy with paid work :eek:!

Hopefully, with this weekend being a bank holiday, I'll be able to get this done (I know I keep saying that - but I really haven't had the time).

I will let you all know as soon as I can get the *cough* sorted!

Thanks for your patience.

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
I can't believe they are still re-running this! It was fun to do, but the editing made our team look bad :p

I had to wear a top with someone else's name on cos I stepped in at last minute. I've got half an episode of our team on a video somewhere, I'd love to get a copy if it ever came out on DVD...