Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mission Paintball - It's Back!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Right peeps. I now have all of these on the Sky+ hard disc. Unfortunately, I'm working away from home the next couple of days -so no *cough* just yet.

I will try and get it done this weekend though (I may have to DivX them and put them on as .avi files - the same format as the movies you download off the internet ;)).

Watch this space :eek:!

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Right peeps. I now have all of these on the Sky+ hard disc. Unfortunately, I'm working away from home the next couple of days -so no *cough* just yet.

I will try and get it done this weekend though (I may have to DivX them and put them on as .avi files - the same format as the movies you download off the internet ;)).

Watch this space :eek:!
Looking forward to hearing of developments on the *cough*s ;)

Nice one Raffles mate!

Keep up the good work!

Jun 11, 2008
Hi John

Just watched it :eek:. Do you want me to add it to the rest - or do you want just this episode?

cheers
Andy

PS - What you up to these days?

Besides taking ages to reply to messages ;) I gave up for a while after breaking my leg and getting a DVT.
I'm currently back playing with Dyehard in the midland masters and telling everyone how good I used to be - proving it is taking slightly longer.
Got to say though, its all dropping into place.
Shooting an ego or geo depending what Ledz is kind enough to loan me and Flash wants testing.
Wendys back playing again and you should see my 2 year old rolling that trigger.

As for the program I wouldn't mind seeing a few episodes for old times sake but whjatevers easiest for you,

JJ

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
It's like "Ballers Re-untied" in here ;).

Anyway, I'm back home now - so I'll get the *cough* recorder sorted and start the long long long process of DivX'ing everything.

I don't have much spare time at the moment (roll on this 'recession' :eek:) so it may take a little longer than normal. Sorry about that - but I do need to earn the money to empty the classifieds section ;).