Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Experience as a Noobie

Skwill

Mar 12, 2012
V.Good post, you don't need things like sights or lasers, but that's mostly down to preferences (I prefer not to play using sights or anything like that)... Besides if you practice enough,over time, you will be able to shoot with a good amount of accuracy and you won't have to fork out for a sight :)

Reactions: Bryso16v

dougie1000

Oct 13, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
im same as you bryso16v, a newbie however not as far on as you, got the mask, played SPC, dela force and also the new icombat next to try is the airsoft before choosing what final road to be led down.

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
So Yesterday I had my 2nd Walkon, and my 2nd time at SPC, (yes you guessed it ive only played Walkons at SPC lol), I was very Excited(you wouldnt believe im 33 lol) to try out my Mini that I purchased from here and my Halo, infact it was the 1st time that I played with my own gear and didnt rent or borrow. In the 6 weeks or so ive ownd my Mini ive taken it apart, cleaned, lubed and tightened the thing, which was a problem, as id tightened the bolt that controls the air flow, but thankfully Gassy(my knight in shining(blue, very Blue) armour) knew what was up and got it shooting, was brilliant all day :).
The Scottosh PaintBall Centre was Awesome Yesterday with the Warriors being out in force and the Guys from BZ paintball making the trip up, along with others including, Paint Magnet,(who is so friendly when he isnt hosing you down with paint lol) there must have been about 45-50 of us in total. It was Scotland Vs England and must have been a great Victory for us the Scots!! I was alittle apprehensive about playing against a Scenario Team, and me being pretty new, but once i had got the first couple of games out of the way I settled down and found I could see the Enemy in the woods and got stuck in :). I made some more Friends and Finally got to meet Craig of Scotland, Craig was great, He too Helped me out with my Mini and got me Chrono'd for the day, cheers Mate. I had also got myself a PE top, which was great, because i dont have any bruises on my body :), but unfortunately I cant say the same for my legs lol. Next on my List is an On/Off Asa for the Mini.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
You done good Bry, I took some photos of you slugging away attacking the fort, im sure they'll appear on the spc fb page when daz gets round to uploading.

50 folk booked in and a bunch of folk milling about too. Was great to see. Central scotland doesnt see alot of higher number walkons so was a treat for us too.

Come down to BZs site with us next time we venture down there. You'll love it.

Reactions: Evil Rich

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
You done good Bry, I took some photos of you slugging away attacking the fort, im sure they'll appear on the spc fb page when daz gets round to uploading.

50 folk booked in and a bunch of folk milling about too. Was great to see. Central scotland doesnt see alot of higher number walkons so was a treat for us too.

Come down to BZs site with us next time we venture down there. You'll love it.
I think ill need too :)

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Always great fun when the Warriors and BZ get together, super friendly and relaxed atmosphere that I've missed since the Raider's game

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
And you get to peek at my bum Rich. I Know you look. Its natural, dont fight it.

Bry, keep an eye on the sw page we'll update you where we're going. Welcome to tag along to any big game you want. We've always got crowd going. Sometimes @Rider comes too, I hope he isnt wearing his red trousers again though. :|