Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My my, how the cookie crumbles ...

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
@Missy - if only mate, if only ..... I think myself and Ged think the same about scum-slime, I've never known anybody estrange so many industry people in such a short time, he's a real piece of work.
I hear he's also stated that Lips are the number 1 enemy and he will destroy them, his words Missy .... and if anyone knows those guys at Lips [Chris and Jon] they are stand up guys who keep themselves to themselves and don't cause trouble. We'll all make damned sure he fails in his laughable threats to Lips ... once again, another prime example of megalomania gone mad ...
Is it the owners of Greggs? I've heard Chris and Jon can clear them out of baked goods pretty sharpish when they've got the munchies.

Reactions: phil-boy

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Rat - I'm fine thanks Al, say 'hi' to mum and sis for me !!

jfp - Frikkin' eck, I didn't think I'd been away that long ...

@Missy - if only mate, if only ..... I think myself and Ged think the same about scum-slime, I've never known anybody estrange so many industry people in such a short time, he's a real piece of work.
I hear he's also stated that Lips are the number 1 enemy and he will destroy them, his words Missy .... and if anyone knows those guys at Lips [Chris and Jon] they are stand up guys who keep themselves to themselves and don't cause trouble. We'll all make damned sure he fails in his laughable threats to Lips ... once again, another prime example of megalomania gone mad ...
Would I know this guy?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gadge - long time no speak ... I think we have an advantage in this affair and ironically, the very thing that has caused this problem is the very thing that will eventually blow up in his face - he can't stop being himself, it will be his undoing.

sx1990

Mar 2, 2009
I think I know who, guess the rumours about him are true then.. Always s***faced at events ?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Ah, yeah, heard the name but never met the guy. If he's on the wrong side of you and Ged I don't fancy his chances much though...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Al-unfortunately, i'm on holiday from the 2nd to the 12th and so can't make the Millennium. Im kinda ps$ed at the timing but I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

Reactions: Rat

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Some of you guys who read this may well be curious as to why this thread was posted in the first place because at the moment, it looks as though, I've been told that some scrote-bag had been bad-mouthing me - in itself, that's not really sufficient motive for this thread but as I mentioned earlier, I will be drip-feeding this with other examples of his pathologic behaviour.
I’ve already expanded on the scope of this guy’s delusional pathology by revealing what he’d said about Lips, Chris and Jon, the guys who own Lips really are just stand-up people, good people, and if someone attacks them, then paintball as a whole should sit up and take note.

And so forms another drip on the paintball scandal tap; drip!
Along with myself and Lips, this guy has also included BZ Paintball - once again, the two guys who own that company keep their head down and just get on with it.
They don't go out to bad-mouth people and like the Lips guys they command a loyal customer-base and seeing as the BZ guys nigh on doubled their business in the last year or so, it would tend to indicate ass-scum's destruction notice on BZ amounts to jack-sh!t .. but perhaps that's what explains why he turned on them, they are successful and people like them .. in business, that's crucial and that's why companies such as BZ, Just Paintball and Lips, are all doing really well.
I’ve known the two BZ guys for long enough to legitimately describe them as a couple of good guys just trying to do the best they can in our beloved sport. They don’t rip people off, they don’t indulge in on-line cr@p, they just get on with business and yet …
And yet, the slime-scum in question has announced he’s 'gonna bury them and destroy their business' … that ain’t gonna happen all the time I got a laptop in front of me – I will make 100%sure he doesn’t get close to doing that or to anyone.

At this point, it could be legitimately asked, ‘Robbo, why the fuhk are you getting involved’?
Most sensible traders keep their head out of the crap and just get on with things as the guys from Lips and BZ will example.
I’m friends with all of those people and more importantly, I’m able to go public with anything I find out if its reliable information, and the reason I can do this is coz I don’t give a flying fuhk about ass-wipe and I won’t be deterred in any way from writing exactly what I wish to write - I’m gonna publish and be damned …
Of course, I could be making this up, if that were true though, the next thing that would happen is the guys from Lips and BZ would come on here and deny such threats have been made, but at the moment, I don’t see any protestations ….. nor will there be ….
And so what motivates this crud-ball?
Actually it’s a pretty cool question but the answer lies not within the domain of legitimate motive in terms of BZ or Lips doing anything wrong but it’s symptomatic of smeg-head’s pathology, megalo ‘fuhkin’ mania !!!
I bet he really believes he had finished me off when telling a friend of mine that's what he'd done which gave him a sense of achievement and reinforcement of his delusion – one slight technical detail concerning that though, he didn’t finish me off at all – if he was right, then what am I doing here posting in this thread?
Have I been resurrected?
Wow, that was fun :rolleyes:
Circumstances will always catch you out eventually if you indulge yourself too much ….

Now I’m sure there is an ever increasing list of companies and individuals who’ve been threatened by this guy, and as time drips on, I will expand on his sick hit-list.
One of things that make me chuckle is, as I mentioned before, he’s delusional and believes his own counsel and his own hype - when this thread begun and he finally read it or was told about it, his personality would immediately demand action – the problem with that is, action can only be effected if you have sufficient power to do so … he hasn’t, nowhere near what his pathology demands.

Every day that passes and this thread is here, he will be grinding his teeth frustrated at the fact he has no such ability to do jack-sh!t.
You need friends to acquire power, you need gravitas in the industry to have power, people have to like and respect you to have power and I’m afraid he fails on every single one of those; smeg-head’s greatest confidante and friend is smeg-head himself … therein lies the inevitable nature of his eventual downfall.
I will be posting in this thread as and when I see fit ……

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Episode 3 ... Business rule #1

When you are in the business of selling, there are certain dos and donts with the first being, don't piss off potential customers nor piss off people who can help you in your business ...

If you ignore this basic tenet of business, you will compromise your ability to succeed.

If you were to look at the history of UK paintball, there are certain guys who can be chiselled into our version of paintball's Mount Rushmore - at this point, I'm not gonna names yet ....... yet!
The original Mount Rushmore in the States has four president's heads sculpted in and if we have to pick our four people who are the most important individuals in UK paintball history, I would [and most others would] choose a guy who will be known as Mr G ...
He is acknowledged as being one of the UK's guiding lights - he really is a legend, highly respected not just for his accomplishments but for his big personality as well - he's another one of our good guys, well liked, personable and a true genius of our paintball industry.
Nobody would ever think to pis$ this guy off, he would never merit it, not even close.

And yet, slime-scum has managed to estrange Mr G to the point where Mr G got so fuhked off, he pulled out of whatever arrangement he was in at the time with scum-slime vowing never to be associated with him again ..

When this happened, the reverberations went around the paintball industry like a fire-storm - it was incredulous, Mr G had never been known for irrational actions like this and so whatever lay at the root of his problem with slime-bag, it was serious.

And so, this list of people seems to be growing daily and it's not just the frequency involved here, it's the individuals he's selecting to abuse ...

The next individual has a rather disturbing story that was witnessed at a recent meeting - if we had an industry Mount Rushmore [the other UK Mount being for paintball in general] we would undoubtedly have to include our next example .. Let's call him Mr S .... I've known Mr S for nigh on 25 years now and in that time I have NEVER known him to lose his temper, not even close, he's just not that way ... Mr S is a likeable rogue, he knows how to play the industry game and is hugely influential in all aspects of our sport, another guy that you'd have to be insane to pick on ...

And yet ... Mr S picked up a chair and launched it toward scum-slime at a recent meeting - as to why?
Well, it seems that scum-slime was repeatedly antagonising Mr S with continual snide remarks trying to provoke Mr S - eventually scum-slime succeeded, he finally stopped his snide remarks to Mr S when the chair's trajectory was coincident with the position of his head in the room .. and believe me, that's one frikkin' big head to aim at.

Now, Mr S is not a big guy, he's 11 stone dripping wet, he's not fighting man either .. or indeed anything like that which explains why snide-ball had elected to wind him up in the first place, I really do wish I had been there and tested scrote-head's resolve to wind me up - I got a feeling his behaviour would be somewhat curtailed ... bullies pick on people who they know won't test them.
As for the other people present?
All of them know Mr S and were absolutely astounded by what happened.
If you didn't know the circumstances and people involved, you might be persuaded that Mr S's actions were bang out of order, after all, throwing a chair at someone isn't exactly friendly, far from it.
But when you scratch the surface of what went on, it becomes obvious as to who the villain of the peace really was .. continuous and repeated abuse was thrown at Mr S and in that situation, I think Mother Theresa would have been forgiven for losing it ..

There seems to be a pattern forming here in that anyone with a position in paintball is fair game for faeces-face - he seems hell-bent on trying to get to the top and pis$sing off as many people as he can believing this to be an appropriate strategy to adopt.... we've known for some time what this skunk-scrote was like but it seems now is the allotted time for the showdown he's been creating.
He made me an enemy early on last year, as to why?
I'll tell you something he said to me while on a phone call - I hadn't had nothing to do with this guy but he said a few things that I found quite curious whilst on the telephone.
Firstly, he said, 'People have called me the Robbo of recball, do you reckon that's a good or bad thing' ???
That's the gist of what he said, not verbatim - I responded that I didn't really know or care if it was good or bad .... and the conversation continued ... after a short while he went onto tell me that he'd had to beat someone up because they had dissed his wife ....hmmm .... when someone you don't know talks of acts of violence like that in a phone call, it generally means he's insecure and feels as though he has to bring up such things to impress ... still, I found it a curious thing to say but when I now factor in what's been happening, it's wholly consistent with his pathology.

As all this unfolds, and people might doubt my account of things - well bear this in mind, most people in our sport know full well who I'm talking about here, secondly, we all know the individuals such as Mr S and Mr G and so forth .... if any of those guys come on here and deny anything happened then you can assume I've been making it up - if you see no such intervention, then you can assume I was telling the truth.

They say, 'you reap what you sew' and it would seem the finale is on its way - none of us in the industry went out of our way to do this - he took it upon himself to attack these people and to estrange them.
Anyone who has dealings with this dollop of faeces really needs to take a look at themselves and ask themselves a question, 'Do I really want to get involved with, or indeed, continue with my involvement with him'?

It's getting close to the point where that question really needs to be asked - for some, it's 'cut your losses time', for others, it maybe means they have to rethink any relationships.

Peace out guys !!!

Last edited: