Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New loading invention! lookie lookie!

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Missy Q said:
Just calling it what it is Loco. Obviously if it were someone else I would let it go, but I fully intend to have fun now that the industry's biggest critic has joined the capitalist society he threw stones at for so long. I just hope your new glass house is a comfortable one...
As usual Missy you mischaracterize to make a point that otherwise couldn't even pretend to stand on its own merits--but you go girl.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
PKNUTZ said:
ordered mine

how long do they last for, i.e do they need replacing after a while?

*sorry if its already been said
Given normal paintball use they are warranted for the life of your hopper tho they'll last longer than that. As long as you avoid close proximity to open flames and large shears they are nearly indestructible.

For the full demo I twist, bend and stomp on one and it keeps on working tho I will confess after doing that a few hundred times they tend to look a little worse for wear.

haz

NPF Raiders #07
May 10, 2004
Birmingham
www.facebook.com
Thank you beaker and baca!!!

Recieved my speed feed today, locked it on, and life is good...... but i think it may rain on sunday so i might have to take it off again :D ;) lol, oh well, summer's coming anyway.

First impressions:

• Very easy to install
  • So simple it hurts
  • Looks and feels real sturdy when it's on
  • Fingers look like they'll take some abuse, no problems there
  • Doesn't affect front profile
  • Side profile marginally increased, but if you're getting shot from the side anyway, you probably deserve to be shot
  • Looks cool
  • I have a feeling you may be able to fit more balls in now, will have to wait till sunday to confirm though

Bad points:
  • Dodgy logo - only kidding really, it doesn't matter

So thanks again beaker and baca, pictures to follow in a while if i can - (well if i was platinum i would put em up, but since I am 'economy', you'll just be getting links :mad: ;) )

Haz

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
you think the logo's bad? - you should have seen his booth in HB. He takes lessons in presentation from Danny Bonura.

does anyone else miss Danny Bonura?

.....no, huh?

and relax Loco - its a nice product. Just come see me in Tampa and we'll get you a table-cover or something....;)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
haz said:
Recieved my speed feed today, locked it on, and life is good...... but i think it may rain on sunday so i might have to take it off again :D ;) lol, oh well, summer's coming anyway.

First impressions:
  • Very easy to install
  • So simple it hurts
  • Looks and feels real sturdy when it's on
  • Fingers look like they'll take some abuse, no problems there
  • Doesn't affect front profile
  • Side profile marginally increased, but if you're getting shot from the side anyway, you probably deserve to be shot
  • Looks cool
  • I have a feeling you may be able to fit more balls in now, will have to wait till sunday to confirm though
Bad points:
  • Dodgy logo - only kidding really, it doesn't matter
So thanks again beaker and baca, pictures to follow in a while if i can - (well if i was platinum i would put em up, but since I am 'economy', you'll just be getting links :mad: ;) )

Haz
Make sure it *snaps* on as they can be tight even when they aren't completely on. Any questions check out the PBStar video demo.

You're just jealous of that awesome totally cool logo. It's okay, I understand. :)

Not to worry, Missy. I was just glad to make HB despite the fact I was sick as a dog the whole time. And fortunately those little beauties sell themselves as I'm hardly a professional showman. I'll be upgrading the display though for Vegas.