Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New loading invention! lookie lookie!

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
john251282 said:
Vlocity version PLEASE. If there is anyway I can help you with this I am happy to give you some measurements of the current lid or whatever
The CAD design exists and improves on what is otherwise a slightly small opening. If VL want to share some numbers with me I'll be happy to move forward. Otherwise I need to assure myself it's worth the tooling costs. Should it happen I'll let everyone know.:)

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
I don't know if you are aware but they are also bringing out a "Big Mouth" Version and many of the current owners cut the opening slightly larger.

That would be great if you could get a Vlocity version out I know I would get one.

haz

NPF Raiders #07
May 10, 2004
Birmingham
www.facebook.com
rosie

Long time no speak :) -trying it tomorrow, provided weather is good.

I got bored of the rasta, straight traded it for this. But i'll see rasta again tomorrow, the guy marshals at npf and is coming to training - tis in good hands! :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Aight, kids, a brief FAQ. (Although technically nobody is actually asking questions the following will provide a fuller and pleasanter user experience.:) )

1) If the fingers on your Speed Feed are initially a bit stiff so that paint doesn't easily enter your hopper the fingers may be bent down flush with teh inner wall then pulled out and bent back around the back wall to soften up the point where the fingers attach to the Speed Feed. Once slightly softened they will work fine.
I have now heard twice of peeps either trimming or thinking of trimming the finger length. It is not recommended. Please don't as it isn't necessary.

2) When loading paint do not press lip of pod into Speed Feed fingers as you will not be "helping" it work, you will be inhibiting it's normal function. Think of hopper as open and unrestricted then simply dump paint as you normally would and it's good to go.

3) Pre-game loading should be done as is in-game loading, quickly and efficiently. Easiest thing to do is cup front of Speed Feed with free hand and dump paint from pod into hopper.
If you're using an open bag of paint just snap Speed Feed off. Check out PBStar demo video or-- grip with fingers to left or right of tab and place heel of thumb on back wall and pinch together. It will pop right off. Fill hopper then snap back on. (If you cup open paint bag and pour it will still fill hopper thru Speed Feed but it can be a bit awkward.)