Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newb in yorkshire

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
You should be able to shortly if you can't already, I'm up in durham and have a couple lads in stockton your welcome to join us for a game sometime aswell, we play scenario/woodsball not tourney but at the least it'll show you some
Of the gear available and a feel of the game

Reactions: Bolter

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
Hi guys sorry to jump in on your thread.
but ive just moved to Yorkshire (2 days ago) just outside Harrogate. looking to go to walk ons. if someone can let me know when these are on, details etc

Reactions: Bolter

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
darlington pointblank is one of our usual ones, is an hour from harrogate. if you fancy poppin up let me know will see you there.

pretty sure there is one in harrogate somewhere or atleast used to be?

good to see more players coming to the north east.

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
I have heard there is 1 in harrogate.
but as you were first up I will say if you can let me know walk on days and details I imagine I will see you there.

Doing CPPS next year but happy to play/train with others. :)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
The next one we are playing there is January 4th. There's one each month but we are going up
To prozone in Scotland for December

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Hi guys sorry to jump in on your thread.
but ive just moved to Yorkshire (2 days ago) just outside Harrogate. looking to go to walk ons. if someone can let me know when these are on, details etc
Hi mate,
Harrogate paintball centre is next to the big roundabout for the motorway just outside Harrogate. They definitely do walk ons but not entirely sure exactly when they are, I'm going down there a week on Sunday to check the place out

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
Hey Jim

I will check to make sure I havent got visitors at the weekend. if not may look into having a look around then too. (unless youd object)

Reactions: jim lee

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Hey Jim

I will check to make sure I havent got visitors at the weekend. if not may look into having a look around then too. (unless youd object)
No not at all mate, I would welcome it. I'm a total newb so would appreciate the company. Give me a txt if its easier 07544857672