Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies....want do you want from us !!!!!!!

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Right troops.......

At the Northern Quarter we try and make it as fun and imformative as posible for the newbies that come.

Loads of new teams have been formed from coming to our site.

Players have gone on to better things...

But is that enough ?????????????

What we are asking what would you like to see what do you want from us more drills more games maybe a little tournament for you all.

let me know your thoughts on this you can leave them here or email me at

markie@northernquarterpb.com

thanks for your time.
Markie.

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
there was a little tourney at my local site and that went great you should do one at the nq

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Get a little newb tournie together matey ;) with perhaps prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and little incentive for guys to get there arses up there. Try and enforce div 3 NSPL / Koth players only or something to that effect meaning new players actually feel they have a chance of winning something.

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
Free stuff? Always good fornewbies. eG first place wins an egg or a pod pack or summat?

sammurphy

Aug 10, 2006
Discounts would be great, it will get the newbies involved in the sport to see if they are willing to pay full price

and also the marshalls have to be hot women in tight leather clothing, if you can

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
Discounts would be great, it will get the newbies involved in the sport to see if they are willing to pay full price

and also the marshalls have to be hot women in tight leather clothing, if you can
It needs to be wipe clean.

Just in case she gets hit with paint , nothing else:D