Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies....want do you want from us !!!!!!!

Ironkid

Hoffman Minex
Mar 15, 2006
Leicestershire
You should diffentally do it next year. You maynot get as many people as you would next year as the weather will not be in your favour (Cold, Rain, maybe snowlol).:)

Good look with it:)

P.S hopfully should be up there soon, will diffentally be coming to the Tournaments next year, hopfully this year as well.

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
Sorry to be a lazy twat,but what are your rules and what price is your paint per 100 balls?

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Mate this is real paintball not punter ball
This is exactly why the programs offered at the NQ are such a good idea. To many people are put off playing ball after paying extortionate prices at local sites. Keep up the good work!!!

IMO I dont think there should be any prices to stop ringers from entering, but more importantly; it should be on the fun side of things instead of people taking it too seriously.

I will also offer my services if you need a hand with anything. Also got a couple of people lined up who are interested in starting the game; this sort of thing will be ideal for them.

NinthWizard

Oct 14, 2006
Preston, England
I came down to NQ this weekend (Ian Gore) and i would love to come to a noob tourny as i felt a bit out of my depth against the team lads down there. but if your doing it on the 9th of Dec then i cant make it as i am away working at sea, would you look at doing them again.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
cool no problem like i said we are going to do the newbie tournament on the 9th to see how its goes and make them a big thing for next year.

The details are being worked out this sunday so details should be up on the monday lads.