Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies....want do you want from us !!!!!!!

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
We provide free gifts all the time discount well there is a membership scheme coming were you will be made a ukpsf member at the same time.

we have eteks there to use for players at the price of a battery's it takes to use them you have to remember that we are not a rec ball site we are a sup air training site we only open paintball players so we run on no profit at it is.

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
A bit off topic, but is there a way of getting to your site via bus? Cause i fancy going but have no way of getting there.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Markie mi owd'mukka...

A 'newbie' tourney is the best idea - but with a slight twist. Make it a 3-man, random teams one.

In other words - see who turns up - pays £15 (or a bit more as it is a toruney afert all ;)) - and put their name in a hat.

Draw 3 names - hey presto - team A (repeat to fade).

To make it a little more interesting - designate one of the more 'experienced' players (Kelly's, Firm, etc.) as a 'coach' for the day.

That way the teams won't feel that they've been thrown together - with no idea on what to do next (something I see everywhere - all too often!).

Get the 'coaches' to do field walking - basic laning, sweet-spotting, diving in, etc.

Then get the teams to play each other at the end - but keep the points system a very simple one, as this is where everyone tends to lose the plot.

3 points for this, -1 for that, 50 for this etc. is too complicated for even the most experienced. Just use a simple win/lose/draw system (eg. 3 for win, 2 for draw, 1 for loss - yes, 1 for loss - that way no-one gets 0 points or less!).

Oh - and to make sure no coaches pick 'favourites' - make the team selection/coach combination random as well (eg. Pebble gets team A, Lovetone gets team B etc. - then draw the teams they have to 'coach').

If you need any help sorting this out - give me a bell - you have my moby number.

cheers

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
A tourny like that sounds fantastic. Roughly how long would it take to get to the NQ from Birmingham?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
depends on how you would come, but getting to wakefield via car, take a fair while, and by train its about 3 hours, manchester is about the same distance up, but more west, so, i would guess about 2-2 1/2hours.

-james

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
A tourny like that sounds fantastic. Roughly how long would it take to get to the NQ from Birmingham?
You are approx 80-miles away by car. The NQ is near to the airport - so train/flying is your best option.

If you allow 2 hours driving (M6 can be a bitch) - then you should be fine.

Assuming Markie agrees to all this of course...

Ironkid

Hoffman Minex
Mar 15, 2006
Leicestershire
You could run a 3 man series (Say 3 events over 3 months). As for some 5 man is hard to get people together. But hay you could do 5man aswell. :)
Markie is there a deadline for the charity day as i want to go but dont know if i can until the end of the month.

Thanks