Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Kidz Trials Results

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
cheers for such a great weekend and to everyone that made it there, especially to the Nexus folks. :)
Some quality 'ball was played and crazy moves busted :eek:

I am delighted to say the least that me and my fellow team member were selected to be part of this fresh, and potentially devastating team :D rock on

Hotpoint, I remember that sunnyish day down south - shooting Walker many a time :p

Thankyou to team Sad (and particular peeps in the squad) for ALL of the support they have given me in the past two, and a bit years - You guys took me on as a young pup and I applaud u for that. I won't forget u ;)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Pikachu-Nexus Kidz
Hotpoint, I remember that sunnyish day down south - shooting Walker many a time :p
i remember that too mate, i always said you got the skillz, now go do some real damage...

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Yeah big shout out to Mak, Fi$h and the rest of the guys.
Good luck guys, and oi Dave I called the shirts first......lol :D

C. :)

j abbott

Banned
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Holy s£$t,These kids can play.Well done everyone on sunday it was great to watch and knock heads with u all.Cant wait to see u lot rip some asssss.

P.s Best player by far was bowen,mate just thought i tell that games last longer than 30 secs.Nevermind you got running from the break straight to the dead box nailed.!!!!Luv u bow.lol,lol

L8r dudes

j Nexus 2003

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
In two of the games I watched Bo play, I blew the whistle for 'Game on' and before the pea in the whistle had stopped rattling around, Bo was walking off the field, man that kid can play :rolleyes:
He got shot more frikkin times than Colonel Custer !
:):):)