Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus v Ironmen v Infamous

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Hello everyone

A lot of people have emailed me in regards to our recent training in San Diego with the Ironmen and Infamous to see how it went, so I though I would just put a few words down.

Dye had arranged a three day training last Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Nexus to fly over and train against the Ironmen and Infamous at DYE's new facilities in San Diego.

To say it was an eye opener would be an understatement and at times reminded me of playing against the Russians in the EXL back in the day. The pace the games were played at was double that of the CPL and on the Friday and Saturday it showed as we struggled to adjust the style and speed of the game. We had a meeting on Saturday night to talk about what we needed to do to adjust and that if we didn't do something about it, it would have been just a three day a$$ whopping and wouldn't have learned a thing.

Our talk worked and every player on the team stepped up to the plate and brought their "A" game with them. Throughout Sunday we took many points from Infamous and the Ironmen, even the games we did lose we didn't get rolled over like the previous days.

A massive thanks to DYE for getting us out there and arranging for this to happen and we are all looking forward to our next visit to SD.

Leigh - Nexus

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Coldy - there were a couple of photographers there who I think were associated with DYE, I'm not sure.

I will try to find out and get some pictures up if possible.

Leigh - Nexus

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Yes he was mate, and he did a good job all weekend.

We have big hopes for Stefan and believe that with experience he will gain under his belt, in time he will become a great player.

Leigh - Nexus