The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus v Ironmen v Infamous

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
Hi there i would like to know who is on the new 2007 NEXUS
LEIGH....TOMMY....etc... And i heard that you guys picked up Hugo Domingues from Paintoon / XSV one of the best TOP EURO KILLERS
Can i get a confirmation on that plz and if its true when will it be available the new NEXUS GOLD JERSEY I JUST GOT TO HAVE ONE OF HUGO DOMINGUES...One of my favorite ballers in EUROPE GREAT GUY AND HELL OF A KILLER !

P.S.
And i wish all the good luck and the best for the 07 season to NEXUS not that you will need it... UP THERE WERE YOU BELONG NEXUS ALL THE WAY.

Tom

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Hi there i would like to know who is on the new 2007 NEXUS
LEIGH....TOMMY....etc... And i heard that you guys picked up Hugo Domingues from Paintoon / XSV one of the best TOP EURO KILLERS
Can i get a confirmation on that plz and if its true when will it be available the new NEXUS GOLD JERSEY I JUST GOT TO HAVE ONE OF HUGO DOMINGUES...One of my favorite ballers in EUROPE GREAT GUY AND HELL OF A KILLER !

P.S.
And i wish all the good luck and the best for the 07 season to NEXUS not that you will need it... UP THERE WERE YOU BELONG NEXUS ALL THE WAY.

Tom

Hi Tom

Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated and we are really looking forward to this season.

Hugo Domingues aka "Hugo a go go" " Team Disabled" "Hugo the Mexican" is definitely playing with Nexus this season and we are really pleased to have him on board. Hugo was a consistent player all year for XSV in the CPL and we think he will be a valuable asset to Nexus in 07.

As for his shirt, make sure you look him up at one of the CPL events and rip it off him, he is only small so nothing to fear.

Thanks

Leigh - Nexus

fatie

Banned
Nov 28, 2002
NO there both fcuking CRAZY.

hows it going long time no see?
long time since the world cup

Capri31

Feb 12, 2007
I've heard training's going really well with the Nexus boys and they're all very happy with the way the team's progressing... amazing how a supposedly negative change looks to be the making of the team.

Good luck to you! ;)