Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus v Ironmen v Infamous

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Stan - there isn't a different site unfortunately, for years we have been talking about updating our site and had one actually 99% done towards the end of last year but the plug was pulled at the last minute

I will mention it to Jeff and see what he says, it would be cool to have a new as many changes have taken place.

Leigh - Nexus

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Hugo Domingues aka "Hugo a go go" " Team Disabled" "Hugo the Mexican" is definitely playing with Nexus this season and we are really pleased to have him on board. Hugo was a consistent player all year for XSV in the CPL and we think he will be a valuable asset to Nexus in 07.
I was with Hugo at Campaign Cup 06 when he was with XSV and he is a great guy. Top baller and one of the kindest people i have ever met. Also, he is good at keeping the team spirit going and can run like a whippet :D
I think he will do good at Nexus because Nexus are a great team and i got high hopes for them.

COME ON NEXUS !!!

Bunkerkidz

LISBON BENFICA
Hi Tom

Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated and we are really looking forward to this season.

Hugo Domingues aka "Hugo a go go" " Team Disabled" "Hugo the Mexican" is definitely playing with Nexus this season and we are really pleased to have him on board. Hugo was a consistent player all year for XSV in the CPL and we think he will be a valuable asset to Nexus in 07.

As for his shirt, make sure you look him up at one of the CPL events and rip it off him, he is only small so nothing to fear.

Thanks

Leigh - Nexus
He most definetely is both an awesome player and a great guy. :)

He will be missed on our team this season but I have no doubt that he will help you guys get to the top.

As for his jersey, you guys better get in line, I already called "shotty" on it a long time ago. :D

Hope you guys do well this year and I guess we'll see eachother on the field. ;)

Take care Leigh.

- Gil (Paintoon)