The Home Of European Paintball

Nexxus out of the NPPL ?

tukisilva

Fénix
Sep 4, 2002
Lisbon PT
renegados.com
Hey

Did Mr Robbo really sold Nexxus place at the NPPL to Dye / Dave Youngblood?
So, this must mean a 2 Ironman team playing for the rest of the season.

Bad for the Europaintball…

Cheers

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
tukisilva said:
Hey

Did Mr Robbo really sold Nexus place at the NPPL to Dye / Dave Youngblood?

Cheers
If it's true then they'll be able to concentrate more on the Mil's, & therefore hopefully get better results, good luck to them :D .

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
tukisilva said:
Hey

Did Mr Robbo really sold Nexxus place at the NPPL to Dye / Dave Youngblood?

Cheers

News to me if I have....

AJ76

Jun 7, 2006
I've got Alzheimer's but at least I haven't got Alzheimer's !

:rolleyes: do you need that number Pete? they wont take long to collect you:)

Al

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Rosie said:
If it's true then they'll be able to concentrate more on the Mil's, & therefore hopefully get better results, good luck to them :D .

Hmmm, good thinking gal.......I might give that some thought :)

It's not so much luck we need (tho that always helps) we just need to click....

As for the NPPL, I am considering options at the moment ... I have a few and this has been mainly been bought about by trying to play two series, two formats and not doing ourselves justice in either ..... I'll need to think some more, any ideas Rosie ?

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
AJ76 said:
I've got Alzheimer's but at least I haven't got Alzheimer's !

:rolleyes: do you need that number Pete? they wont take long to collect you:)

Al
Al, trust me, pro-ball would make anyone go mad...just give it time mate :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
My missus has just passed an exam in caring for people with dementia - maybe she should call you ;)?

If Nexus aren't getting the results - maybe it's time to try a domestic league for a bit (I hear the PA has the best in the country :p). That would be interesting....

Actually - there are quite a few spare places in this months UKM King of the Hill going :eek:

On a serious note - do you think that we need to play more 'USA' format events in the UK? Is it time to change from the UK standard 5/7 man game format and concentrate more on the USA ones?

AJ76

Jun 7, 2006
Raffles said:
My missus has just passed an exam in caring for people with dementia - maybe she should call you ;)?

It is not a problem if you want her to give me a call mate. Just give me her stats first to see if its worth my while ;)

Al

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Raffles said:

If Nexus aren't getting the results - maybe it's time to try a domestic league for a bit (I hear the PA has the best in the country :p). That would be interesting....

I think I'll pass on that one thanks Raff, I appreciate the sentiment but I'm afraid the prospect of going from HB to PA is ......well, I need say no more...

On a serious note - do you think that we need to play more 'USA' format events in the UK? Is it time to change from the UK standard 5/7 man game format and concentrate more on the USA ones?
Which USA ones, the PSP Xball lite format, The NXL full XBall or maybe even the NPPL's 7 man (or whatever format they decide for next year) ?

When the dominant league (whichever that one turns out to be) establishes its foothold across here in Europe then we won't know which format to focus on ... especially when you throw into the mix maybe another league being created over there ... now there's a story .. but one that may be a little premature to discuss on here :)