Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexxus out of the NPPL ?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
tiger jedi said:
1--Why do you go out of your way to stir me up Baca, you always do this.
2--So now do you feel better? I think i asked you before who the hell are you & who the hell have you ever played for? I know you are a fat no-game baller who spends his time being a com nurd & associating yourself with boys that can play ball (Your son being one of them & who i must say is a nice guy not an arragant piece of toss like you) When you do this crap i feel like i have a fly buzzing around me preety annoying but to insignifacant to worry about.

3--Do you really believe your first statment to be true that B was sooo awsome & we all got shot every game becouse we are so crap ~& he is so awsome, i suppose it was him that soley got us to the Sunday club even know there were 6 other guys there???????

4--I like B & as such was playing along with your banter. i did admit i had forgot & made a mistake so what the fdu£k are you talking about?

5--I dont understand why you would be soo disrerspectful to my old team do you relise the logistics of playing in the NPPL & Europe with 1/4 of the funds & talent available.

6--Of course you wouldnt becouse all your team done was pretend to be friends with a group & then steal anouther teams hard work & players well done for that cos in my book that makes you a dirty, lying cheater (fact) nothing more.
7--You wanted a rise now you got one Baca this is the last time i will even acknowladge your existence TWAT:confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :mad:
Warren, I'm gonna miss you. Perhaps someday you'll learn to read (among other things) and then you might -- I know it's a long shot -- acquire a clue.
1--all I did Warren was correct your faulty memory. Whatever offense you took you took all by yourself.
2--I feel fine, thanks.
3--Geez, it's a broken record. I didn't say that, first last or anywhere in between. The fact seems to be you have so little confidence in yourself or your team, ex- or otherwise, you take offense at anything, a slight or not, as it's magnified thru the lense of your own insecurity. You jumped into a different conversation--this thread--to defend your old team when nobody was saying anything about them and in the process lied about the facts. (See, it works both ways.:) )
4--You claimed to like B. then called him a cheater implying you managed Sunday despite his being on the team and you wonder why I responded the way I did? In that old schoolyard standard--you started it.:p
5--Warren, the only one disrespecting the old Tigers was you. The only one I was disrespecting was you and trust me, you earned it.
6--Congrats, Warren, you are batting 1.000. Wrong every time. That can't be easy. 75% of my former team left after last season and most of us were fortunate enough to find a place to play together. The fact is no one from my current team ever approached anyone from my former team. If you ever read your PGi you would know that. Oh, yeah, that reading comprehension problem again. *sigh*
7--all I did was address the facts while you danced to avoid them. With no place to run you resorted to taking shots at my players and you're the one who is offended? Apparently the universe revolves around Warren. Good to know.