Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexxus out of the NPPL ?

N

nexusjamie

Nothing to tell mate...............i just love all my team mates!!

We have a present for you mr magic........

Nexusj

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Raffles said:
Either that - or move all your squad to a little country mansion to live together (Dynasty style).
There's no way on earth I could live with some of the clowns on this team, trust me, spending a long weekend with them is more than enough.

Ask Jamie how much he loves living with the one and only Bowen Pratt ?? - proper match made in heaven there.

As for the team going back to UK only, I hope Guernsey falls under Robbo's view of the UK otherwise I guess I'm a free agent with the rest of the foreign e-tards !!!!

Leigh - Nexus

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...but imagine how much Robbo would make from selling the DVD 'Nexus - the "intimate" moments' - second thoughts... ;).

As for UK only - I think Robbo may have been talking 'off the cuff' there. I have no idea how often you guys train together (as a full squad) - but it must be difficult getting you all in the same place at the same time (and then he has to dress and feed you all ;)).

Don't get me wrong - I am far from one of the 'Nexus haters' - quite the opposite - I'd love to see you all back on top of your game (and kicking foreign butt).

I even offered to be a GTH (Gob For Hire) at any of your events :D.

Oh well - I guess we'll just have to see what the big 'R' comes up with...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just walked back in the door from me annual holidays and all I can say at this time is; I think Nexus were strongest when we had a wholly UK line up and could train together a lot more frequently than we are at present.

I had to go looking abroad for talent when we restructured the squad at the end of last season because the UK just did not have the level of player at that time and I didn't have the time to train any raw ballers up.
I just did not realize the effect of all the guys on the team being unable to train together would have on our overall performances.
When playing the NPPL, it's no good having 8 or 9 extremely talented players unless they can train together frequently.
The standard is so high in the NPPL now that any edge you hand over to the others in that league generally means you are gonna get your ass whooped and we handed over far too many edges to them.

If I am to get Nexus back up there then I need to go back to basics, back to what we did in 2003 with ALL UK talent and do exactly what we did then, I already know that training regime and culture works....
I will concentrate on playing Europe and have made arrangements to hand over the management of the NPPL spot to Dave Youngblood.
Dave and I have yet to finalize details on that and will be sorting all that out over the next few days.

I think with what Shockwave and Kelly's have been doing of late, it shows people that we can put together high class teams.
I am now gonna focus Nexus on getting them back to the top over here and into the top 3 of Europe.

Hopefully the resource package I will have will also make it a great proposition for any aspiring young palyers... we'll see what happens.
In the meantime I am still admiring my tan and will sort out a lot of things over the next few days.

Nothing stays the same ... except of course my stunning good looks :)

PS Leigh (Digard) : Even tho u got a french fag sounding name, you'll be more than welcome in the new line up :)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I think that has cleared up quite a lot of the mystery and unanswered questions surrounding Nexus and Robbo's plans for it. However, there is one monumental question left to be addressed...

Where did Robbo go on holiday? :O

In the meantime I am still admiring my tan and will sort out a lot of things over the next few days.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Robbo said:
Just look for reports in the world's press for hoardes of women being trampled to death on some beach somewhere and it'll help you track the location...
...all running to get away from the sexual terrorist ;)

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Robbo said:
If I am to get Nexus back up there then I need to go back to basics, back to what we did in 2003 with ALL UK talent and do exactly what we did then, I already know that training regime and culture works....
Cough Cough.....North of the Border......apart from Mak....;o)

Sid