Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullah

Mar 20, 2012
the issue with wiping is that when we were in the building that we had contol over that was our spawn point so no matter how many time you shot us we didnt go out as the police station was our spawn, alos when we took control on V mobile and Adli they were also our spawn points :) we were there for a certain amount of time or until you overran us and we couldnt take no more
Respawn point isnt an invincibility point though is it? You get shot, you cease firing, you take yourself out of position, wipe down the shots as a marshall doing their job properly would eliminate you if they saw a shot on you, then re-enter the game. Not just sit and take shots as it makes it virtually impossible to win.

The police HQ at the end was ridiculous i dont think it was possible to successfully storm without someone getting seriously hurt.

Malvor123

Sneaky Snorkels
Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham, West Midlands
with the way the guys attacking us outside were behaving it was quite hard to hear or concentrate, flashbangs and smokes in a building with hardly any ventilation, people were also throwing bricks at us, i know as i had a brick hit me. well the push at the end someone did get hurt as one player fly kicked the riot shield at one door and the person holding it got seriously injured, also people were running into the police safe area firing at people, one of my team mates vanguard got stolen, i almost bottled somebody as they were acting like total idiots

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Respawn point isnt an invincibility point though is it? You get shot, you cease firing, you take yourself out of position, wipe down the shots as a marshall doing their job properly would eliminate you if they saw a shot on you, then re-enter the game. Not just sit and take shots as it makes it virtually impossible to win.

The police HQ at the end was ridiculous i dont think it was possible to successfully storm without someone getting seriously hurt.

agreed, however if someone is shot shouldnt respectable players stop firing at them so they can leave? didnt see any case of that so i think the police are right to stay:)

Reactions: kamikaze_chris

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
with the way the guys attacking us outside were behaving it was quite hard to hear or concentrate, flashbangs and smokes in a building with hardly any ventilation, people were also throwing bricks at us, i know as i had a brick hit me. well the push at the end someone did get hurt as one player fly kicked the riot shield at one door and the person holding it got seriously injured, also people were running into the police safe area firing at people, one of my team mates vanguard got stolen, i almost bottled somebody as they were acting like total idiots
yeah heard about this from Gaz Jones. Shame that the event was somewhat marred at the last moment by these ugly incidents.

Bullah

Mar 20, 2012
agreed, however if someone is shot shouldnt respectable players stop firing at them so they can leave? didnt see any case of that so i think the police are right to stay:)
In a game like that i stop shooting when i see a hand go up. However, its the marshalls job to referee those situations. If its not safe or possible to marshall it effectively and safely then it shouldnt be included. The riot shields created an impossible situation and that causes some people to do stupid/desperate things.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
In a game like that i stop shooting when i see a hand go up. However, its the marshalls job to referee those situations. If its not safe or possible to marshall it effectively and safely then it shouldnt be included. The riot shields created an impossible situation and that causes some people to do stupid/desperate things.
i am the same and stop shooting however a good proportion of players do not. the riot shields were a good defense imo, if they didnt have them then think of the pain caused. people will always do stupid things because some people are just plain stupid as noted from the above comments. riot shields or not some people are just complete tools!

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
Players throwing bricks and fly kicking other players, i hope the culprits were kicked straight off site and banned from all future events.

Reactions: Random Invert

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
Sounds like you all had a great weekend - would have loved to have gone!
However, not when they have strippers at the event :/

I'm not a prude, just not interested in that side of it - kinda makes the game sleazy.
That's a lame excuse for not going, you don't have to watch them.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Players throwing bricks and fly kicking other players, i hope the culprits were kicked straight off site and banned from all future events.
Despite the *******ry on display, we all know those culprits are unlikely to receive any sort of serious sanction.

Sh*t got serious in police HQ after the last (surprise) objective was revealed, that's all I have to say on the matter. Personally, I think that the riot shields added fuel to a blazing fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.