Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Does anyone have the website details for the company that was doing the laser engraving at NvS yesterday, I did notice that they were offering an anodising servive (not on site) and I forgot to grab a card or any details from them.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
its vega sports matey, hit julian up on facebook or email him, drop him a line on here or ring warped, he is a easy man to get a hold of :)

Simon Cort

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Cannock
Firstly i would like to say i loved playing on the police, i will also say the ammount of dickheads that throw bricks and stole from our safe zone need banning from the game, At the end of the day its a game and we are real people, that can get hurt no matter what. You idiots need shooting, and i mean with metal bullets not paint

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
come on dude be serious here! these guys have been running events for longer than most can remember! action will be taken against individuals for dangerous acts, it goes with out saying so you acting the big shot making comments like that is utterly pointless!

and as for wiping, well thats down to the players themselves, you cant stop people cheating in a tourney field with 8 refs to 10 players if they decide to cheat. so its natural that it will happen to a degree in any game, it normally balances it self out as with any sport
I don't come to NvS with the wish to be assaulted with bricks and/or drop-kicked in the face. It didn't happen to me personally but having witnessed and played the final assault at Police HQ, I saw an ugly side of paintball that I certainly didn't expect to see. I stand by my point by saying if it weren't for the riot shields being used inside the building during the last objective, it would have allowed players to gain access to HQ "more easily" without having to resort to such tactics. I ain't trying to act haughty but everyone is entitled to their own opinion; I guess you just don't agree with me which is fair enough, that's all.

Reactions: Random Invert

BIG MOZZA

GUN FOR HIRE
Dec 16, 2004
Where ANGELS rule
with the way the guys attacking us outside were behaving it was quite hard to hear or concentrate, flashbangs and smokes in a building with hardly any ventilation, people were also throwing bricks at us, i know as i had a brick hit me. well the push at the end someone did get hurt as one player fly kicked the riot shield at one door and the person holding it got seriously injured, also people were running into the police safe area firing at people, one of my team mates vanguard got stolen, i almost bottled somebody as they were acting like total idiots
Can i just say the gun was NOT stolen the young player concerned had placed his gun on the ground after running out of paint and air and manned the riot shields . At game over someone actually picked it up and handed it in to the marshalls who in turn handed it in to lost property ;)
As for bricks i can't comment on that as the doorway i was defending we did not have any of that although we did have pieces of masonary falling on us from the roof of the building as there was that much paint coming in
No complaints from me EPIC game
Just want to thank Jim Tim and the Warped crew for a great weekend special mentions for the police marshalls they stayed with us all day under extreme pressure you girls rock :) Also parkesy and crew for getting our air station sorted top job buddy
And finally to all the players from the north and south armys fantastic days play guys i am still buzzing on that final hour AWESOME GAME
THANKYOU
BIG MOZZA ,

Reactions: Random Invert
Status
Not open for further replies.