The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
fantastic day on the sunday and the weather held nicely. few spots of rain but overall not bad considering the weeks leading up to the event.. bring on 2013 nvs with the north holding onto the title :) as for the final assault on the police HQ, wicked :) lets go for the next event...

Reactions: David Jack UK Mercs

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
What a great Big Game, the best game at the new site without question.

The well organised camping, clean toilets by event standards and trade stands and display we have come to take for granted from Warped.

However the changes to the way the game was run, less objectives mean't players could get back into the game and no where they fighting was going to be. The addition of the Militia Police adding another dimension with an epic battle at the end :cool: and even adding the flag spawns where a player could get cleaned down and the score entered by a marshall on a clicker, a genious stroke.

You have listened to the players and took on board what they have asked for from previous years

Well Done to Jim, Tim and the Warped Crew(y) the masters of the BIG GAME and long may that continue

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
gareth dodson well out of order mate with the comments,yes wildwayz is on talk but that`s his personnal opinion end of .
alot of guys from talk played nvs and are raving about it on there so don`t have a go and know the facts ,and before you think i`m having a go jim and myself talk at most events and share a beer
Cheers biscuit.

What people don't know is that i've known people in the industry. I've family who have been lap dancers, glamour models etc. I've talked to these strippers and know first hand what they think of it all; basically they hate men and only do it as they need the money. You see the breasts out, and the smiles - you don't see how it basically ruins what they consider as normal. You don't see how it destroys them ever having a normal relationship as all they see are men leering at them. When they were doing it, guys only wanted to date them as they think they are easy.
I have no beef with NvS whatsoever - love the idea of a paintball festival - and I would have gone, but not when it is supporting that industry.
I suggest people also read up on Sophie Hayes - whilst she was part of human trafficking, the industries merge an awful lot.
No doubt i'll get a slating for my views - but hey, we're all human - it's just that I choose not to be part of it :)

Gavrok

May 22, 2009
Solihull
Seeing as I went to this game and I didn't see the strippers as I was to busy enjoying drinking my own beer and eating my own food round the fire with my mates.

I've Lost count of times Ive been to big game, but as mentioned by all here, was epic, by far the best game so far since they have moved to the site. The re spawns were great, game play fast and hectic, and the police, were out right insane :D

From those that went. There was plenty of activities to keep you happy during your day before the game. Great transport between the events and many a camp fire to sit down with fellow ballers for some drinks and grub.

Loved the game, loved the action. Great weekend. Massive thanks to warped, jim, Bz, and everyone involved!

One of a kind game in the UK, nothing comes close!

P.S WildWayz, There are girls prancing around in tight shirts and hot pants at other games. Which going from your comments you would consider to be pretty much the same thing that you object to and as you said you know first hand their thoughts. But you still attend those events. You only ever go to the games you want to.

Maybe post your thoughts about strippers and glamour models at games in the speak your brains section, and not in the feedback for a game you didn't attend and had no intention of attending in the first place.

Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Can i just say as the 2IC on the North Left Flank at the attack on the police station, none of these allegations about housebricks being thrown was witnessed by myself or my team or any other player who was actually there that i have spoken to!!.

In deed at one point there was an injury, nothing to do with flying kicks or brick throwing at all!! At that point in all the bussle of the fire fight i saw a sight that heartened me..... I dragged a marshall straight into the incident and pointed it out, at the same time all the players in that particular area shouted and screamed to cease fire on that section and fall back to the other areas, they did this within seconds, everyone played and behaved impeccably in that area that i was leading a charge and assault on the police station. Many players offered help and assistance to the Miltia guys who in my honest opinion are the most hard core serious paintballers i have had the good fortune to play with.

As for the stupid comments about strippers, its a well known part of the party event at NvS....this year you did not have to see them if you didn't want to as they were in a separate area to the main stage and party.

Its a shame people are trying to run this event down already so soon afterwards....clearly many of the critics weren't there. If they had of been they would have known that Europes biggest paintball game was the most epic ever so far.

Enough said!!!.

Well done to Warped and all of the other people involved in making this a hugely enjoyable and from what i gather successful event, we look forward to next years massive big game.

Reactions: Titchgamer
Status
Not open for further replies.