The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
agreeing with the above post i did not see any bricks being thrown towards the HQ, alot of paint but no bricks. im sure with all the vids going on youtube at the moment that if this was the case then it would be evident on at least one of these. i do have to say that the assault on the HQ left the question as to where the police were to go when beaten (out of air, paint or simply overrun) as was the case in the last minutes of the battle. i was one of the first inside the HQ and as soon as the assault force realised the HQ was ours did the firing inside cease. the only paint then came from outside the HQ itself, i know this because i stepped outside to calm the fire on the HQ to save on blue on blue (friendly fire) incidents only to be mowed down by my own team :) . adrenaline was pumping and things got heated but considering the sheer numbers both inside and outside the HQ i feel things could of been much worse. well done to the police for holding out as they did and for being able to take the kind of abuse that both teams rained down on them. well done to the north on the victory and well done and thankyou to the south for making the trip up to be target practice ;) much love..

Titchgamer

Paint Magnet
Jul 2, 2011
Shropshire
The strippers have no bearing on the game so ime not sure why theres a issue here.
Like I and everyone else has said if you dont want to, dont watch
And it wasnt just men watching them I can tell you that!

As for the whole industry well the Sex and Entertainments industry is one of the biggest in the world, Turns over huge amounts of money etc etc.
Some people are forced into it which is obviously moraly and fundamentally wrong but thats a whole different ball game.
However most choose to work in it because they enjoy it or just plain want the money that goes with it.

Bottom line is though that alot of people showed up to watch them and the *ahem* attention *ahem* that they gave to their victims, I mean lucky customers!!

And those who didnt want to watch did other things like drink beer or sleep or whatever....

But whatever you did that saturday night everyone had something in common.

They all played the best god damn paintball game ever the following day!

:D

Reactions: David Jack UK Mercs

Gavrok

May 22, 2009
Solihull
nope
Maybe post your thoughts about strippers and glamour models at games in the speak your brains section, and not in the feedback for a game you didn't attend and had no intention of attending in the first place.
nope!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
wish i had played the invasion uk game on the sat! footage looks soooooo good from it. was the biggest game of the year at that point aswell :) surpassed on the sunday in epic proportion like, but the idea of boats etc and the scenario of it had me wishing i wasnt working :)
You would have loved the game, especially playing alongside regular army lads on a wind down!! Trust me it was awesome, i lost my voice shouting out the comands and movements all day!! It was a pleasure to lead the game for the UKDF.

Best part of the day was fighting in Ireland when our team blew the bridges leaving ten of the UK Mercs to face an army of about 100 and armour as well!!!
Great game.
Bring on next year.

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
Its a shame people are trying to run this event down already so soon afterwards....clearly many of the critics weren't there. If they had of been they would have known that Europes biggest paintball game was the most epic ever so far.
Enough said!!!..
Kettle calling the pot black there, i've seen you run down events on forums in fact that's my only impression from you. The rip off events thread you started on UKS for example.

Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Kettle calling the pot black there, i've seen you run down events on forums in fact that's my only impression from you. The rip off events thread you started on UKS for example.
dont think so buddy .... i simply asked a question and got flammed .... end of. Difference was, the game i commented on (and it was one particular game) i actually attended so was expressing my personal opinion of the event. Or is that not aloud by the 'super six police?'

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Here is the deal. You will keep this civil. You will not mention strippers. They have no bearing on the game.
He doesn't like strippers. He doesn't have to like strippers. Leave it.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
hey hey hey chaps - i'm not running events down. I never commented on the game itself - just the fact it has strippers!
As I said, I am happy to go to any event that is about paintball and enjoying ourselves - I just have beliefs that I don't support or condone strippers at events. Just personal choice.
Not hard to understand. As I said, I have a lot of background in knowing how these women feel and the psychological effects it has on them. I've actually sat down with a stripper and talked to her about how she feels about doing it, and saw her reaction first hand.

I have said many times before, I am not on any particular camp - if Shoreline started getting strippers in, i'd stop going to - but they don't.

I just want good, wholesome, family fun. I'm attending Severance in August, but missed out on various PUPS games and Demon games - which is a shame :(

Anyway - no more from me, said my bit - and I am glad people enjoyed themselves :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Random Invert
Status
Not open for further replies.