Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2k11 The Heist

Inkie

Team Relapse
North won by 1000 points, or there abouts.
That's amazing, I was on the south and we seemed very strong for most of the day, but then people started leaving and the monkeys started taking control. I still would have thought the South won though..

It was my first time at NvS and all I can say was it was a great weekend and I am 100% going next year!

Big up the South!

- Inkie

Inkie

Team Relapse
I Quote from the Warped facebook page why the monkeys won;

North won because south forgot to put on the timers and went for all respawn points. North just kept shooting south out. South goes to respawn point runs out get shot again. North had 4530 kills. South had 3000 ish. South had the objectives yes and yes they did dominate. But there forgetfulness of 4 of 6 timers and 1300 kills more made by the north.

Trigger-happy

Apr 4, 2011
Sheffield
Not that i see how. South had all items had the buildings the longest time and every where i went dominated on kills :/
south had items but then took them out of the buildings and hid them which is not aloud, due to that timers were set to north untill items were returned by south witch did not happen, North got more kills than south

Was my first year aswell and defo carnt wait for next year already!!

Going to upload some videos of the event on here later on today

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
i would like to add to that that the south never took items from a building they were locked in. thats bs.