Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nostalgia or Fact?

Was Paintball more fun in the woods of yesteryear?

• It was more fun back in the day

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • It is more fun in the modern game

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • There is no real difference

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • You can't compare and it's nostalgia talking anyway

Votes: 33 26.4%

• Total voters

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I'm guessing it's a certain pro player who recently caused a scandal during a certain canadian event :D

Jan 31, 2005
unknown//dover
Visit site
Clint, I remember :)
...but, even though you were just a kid then, you should also remember the 'atmosphere' of those times and I wonder how you feel it has changed.

Your dad can give you a pretty good idea what it was like then, and as one of our country's top players, do you actually enjoy playing now or do you play for the love of the game......because there is a fundamental difference in the two.
i dont know how i feel about the game now pete.
i had more fun playing 4/5 years ago.:rolleyes:

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Lets not get all sentimental eh old fella?
Been a while since the grandkids got brought round, huh? Don't worry, its not that they don't like you, its just that there are more fun things to do than make tea and listen to crap stories for the thousandth time while pretending they can't really smell the wee....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Lets not get all sentimental eh old fella?
Been a while since the grandkids got brought round, huh? Don't worry, its not that they don't like you, its just that there are more fun things to do than make tea and listen to crap stories for the thousandth time while pretending they can't really smell the wee....
Well I haven't yet managed to go down the incontinent route just yet but I'll bear that impending lack of sanitation in mind thanks.... and as for getting sentimental in the same sentence as Owen's previous misdemeanors with the fair sex...oh puuurrrlleease, there was no sentiment with him, he was a wham, Bam, thankyou mam, man, no room for sentiment in his life !