Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nostalgia or Fact?

Was Paintball more fun in the woods of yesteryear?

• It was more fun back in the day

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • It is more fun in the modern game

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • There is no real difference

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • You can't compare and it's nostalgia talking anyway

Votes: 33 26.4%

• Total voters

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You ain't old-skool unless you can remember Pete and his brother making those Excaliber Pumps. I turned in my Lapco grey spririt for one of those. Never worked, ever, and I had to go to a Bud-Orr Sniper....
:)
Cheeky furkah, but unfortunately not too far off the mark.
My brother didn't have anything to do with all that which was probably a good choice on his part, still, the name of the marker was good.
I think my company made about 850 of those Excaliburs and I am pretty sure in confirming that around 7 of them did actually work fine..you were just unlucky Missy :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oi Missy

Missy, what do ya reckon on fuel?
What's the betting it's dick cockdwarf?

I think it is.....and I think he's gonna have to gooooooooooo...

fuel

Aug 28, 2007
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Uh, I haven't said anything out of line. If you want to know who I am I will gladly say. My name is Clint. I'm from Texas. Check the ip. I have no idea who you are talking about, but I have a feeling it is someone you've banned. I can give character references from a couple of pros from Texas (Dixon and Colt) and also Red Pants Mark with KEE (PMI).

I've read pgi since you (robbo) were skinny and had hair. I used to have a subscription back when you had to call the UK to get one. I still remember the phone call with the girl that took my order because neither one of us knew exactly what each other was saying. She spoke English and I spoke Texan. We both had a laugh about each other accents.

I have always maintained that it was the best mag out there and after coming back, I'm glad to find out it still is.

Is that enough ass kissing and background info? If you kick me off, that's fine. I just registered to post about this topic. Just don't call me a dwarf. :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Flattery will get you everywhere young man and I duly apologise for tarnishing your name by suggesting you were dick cockdwarf ...... your Ip was checked out and Buddha had already confirmed you were outa Texas.

Anyway, you show real class in acknowledging you read my articles coz mr cockdwarf would never admit that even though he used them as a blueprint for all his ideas :)

Welcome aboard Mr Texan, have some fun y'all.

fuel

Aug 28, 2007
Sweet...

Thanks for the welcome. Thanks to Buddha for having my back.

I've been kicked out of a few restaurants and bars when I was younger, but never out of a forum. I don't plan on starting now.

Totally off topic, but I just wanted to say the Pev interview was great, Laughed my ass off.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yeah I think her name was Jenny - she was right up for it too!!

(the girl Fuel used to call at PGI)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thanks for the welcome. Thanks to Buddha for having my back.

I've been kicked out of a few restaurants and bars when I was younger, but never out of a forum. I don't plan on starting now.

Totally off topic, but I just wanted to say the Pev interview was great, Laughed my ass off.
Cheers but the pic we had to use for that interview was sooo lame ass.
I couldn't believe it when we received that pic of him.....anyways, my next subject for 'Face to Face' should cause some reaction...all I can say is, the guy is quite controversial, devilishly good looking, possesses an intellect that spans galaxies and may lack a bit of humility ... he should be a pleasure to interview, even if I do say so myself :)