Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

p8ntballer690

Aug 3, 2006
Happy Monday all,;)

Got back from Masters late last night, great day watching (injured angle) and must say congrats to Wendy and all for a great event.

However I must say one of the last games spoiled it a bit,

I think it was field one or two end of the day, DV'us/ DV8 vs. (team in red Dye tops) and it was the last elimination. The DV'us player (with a Pink trooper Ego) shot out the last opposition player with a goggle shot and the player walked with his hand on head.

However the DV'us player ran up behind him and then shot him 4/5 times in the back at close range whilst he walked!

He then proceeded to run to the flag and run it to the gate while shouting "EASY FIELD EASY FIELD!". What was the point? He had the flag, who was he shouting to?

Now I know some of this happens but what I was concerned about is the fact that a marshall was right next to the eliminated player and did nothing while the DV'us player shot the guy up.

Or is the fact I am getting old finally showing?

PB690

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
we've had the easy field arguement on here before and everyone pretty much agree'd its a load of bobbins.

as for the overshooting, well, teams just get a bad reputation for that and then get it back the next time

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Yeah, Easy Field's lame... Its all about Easy Street :cool:

No one likes over shooting, but some people bring it on themselves by not leaving their bunkers early enough... The first game of the day I thought I'd shot their last player out and it looked like he was going to walk out so I thought I'd be the good sportsman and let him be on his way, then I realised that he was reloading or something, so i had to decorate him :(

boygonebad

Jagshemash "it Is Nice"
Oct 17, 2006
Congleton, Cheshire
i was

i was watching the same game, we were playing our last game on field 1, i was sat in yellow, talking to someone about it, when i saw it, was pretty harsh.

empty field would be a better option to shout...
dev

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
You yell "easy field" so that when your running into the oppositions half of the field with no players left your backmen dont instinctively shoot at you when they see movement down that end. Its got nothing to do with trying to annoy or disrespect the opposition. :confused: