Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
well its just as easy to shout, clear field, as easy field, does it really matter what call the team use's? as long as it signals to his/her team, that all the opposing team has been eliminated.

-james

Dont avoid the question, what was so easy that you find the need to shout easy field?

It must if of been easy for you to say easy, if its clear you would shout clear. Or is that too simple

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
we've had the easy field arguement on here before and everyone pretty much agree'd its a load of bobbins.

as for the overshooting, well, teams just get a bad reputation for that and then get it back the next time
Didn't you get penalty points for shouting "GAY FIELD!" at somone after they shouted "Easy field" when they hung the flag against you?

You TRUELY are my hero!

(I am being very sincear about that btw)

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Didn't you get penalty points for shouting "GAY FIELD!" at somone after they shouted "Easy field" when they hung the flag against you?

You TRUELY are my hero!

(I am being very sincear about that btw)
lol class

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
It was said by one of our guys, but was not ment to hurt anyone's feelings :)

i dont see why ballers complain if someone shout easy field, i'm more than sure people dont say it to insult the opposing team.

-james
No one on our team took it as anything offensive mate don't worry. Although I think a couple of people thought Olly was serious when he was stood at our start gate saying "you really shouldnt say that, it really offends me, I think im going to go and cry now" lol