Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
You yell "easy field" so that when your running into the oppositions half of the field with no players left your backmen dont instinctively shoot at you when they see movement down that end. Its got nothing to do with trying to annoy or disrespect the opposition. :confused:

So wouldnt Clear Field be much more appropriate?

Tuga

Jul 16, 2005
Thetford, Norfolk
Visit site
You yell "easy field" so that when your running into the oppositions half of the field with no players left your backmen dont instinctively shoot at you when they see movement down that end. Its got nothing to do with trying to annoy or disrespect the opposition. :confused:
of course not, its got nothing to do with trying to annoy or disrespect the opposition, if you yeld "clear" or something else your backmen would shoot you straight in the head ! ! ! ! :eek: :D

O

ollytheosteo

I made a 'funny' comment:rolleyes: about 'Easy Field' hurting my feelings after our last game, more as a joke for our team as we got accused of hurting someone's feelings by saying same last year:eek: , but I'm fairly sure that had nothing to do with the game in question:confused:

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
I made a 'funny' comment:rolleyes: about 'Easy Field' hurting my feelings after our last game, more as a joke for our team as we got accused of hurting someone's feelings by saying same last year:eek: , but I'm fairly sure that had nothing to do with the game in question:confused:
It was said by one of our guys, but was not ment to hurt anyone's feelings :)

-james