Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
i usually shout 'Oh my god these guys SUCK! dear lord that was easy.... jeez, YOU GUYS ought to GET BETTER YOU FRIGGING SUCK ASS!' only joking i dont say anything im out of breathe in the back centre from screaming at the thought through out the game rocking back an fouth. 'daddy where are you!'

peace out

Charlton

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Clearly some people are really enraged by it :confused: so I'm very sorry to anyone who I've offended after a game by saying easy field, I honestly thought it was simply a phrase used to communicate an empty field and in no way intended to belittle or annoy anyone.
I hope no teams/players have thought negatively of me because of it.

i belive it is actually spelt whet in this instance - or so i was told by my english teacher. could be why i didnt do to well in english if it is wrong.

jeez guys since when have so few words caused so much outrage.
we've been through this :p

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
hi everyone
firstly...now since im back from scotland (been since end of masters so am only back now ;) ) would like to say it was my first torny ever and i was dropped in deepend at div 3 but i must say despite getting shot up a bit in some games enjoed it so much the one thing that annoyed me was PAINT lol right i have to say i dont like the easy field shout either but i can accept it but i think its more sportslike to shouts field clear or whatever.

The other subject magic getting bonus balled wasnt just 6/7 times i counted immediately as he left his bunker (i was in dead box next to him) ...he was elimminated with a goggle shot and turned around was walking away and was bonus balled 14 times in his back while walking away by same guy +the one good shot in his goggles.

ITS HAPPENED!!! ITS DONE!!!! LETS FORGET ABOUT IT AND PLAY AGAIN SOON:cool:

awesome day cant wait to play again everyone and hopefully develop on my first torny
(btw does anyone else out there count how many people they shot out in a day or am i new and sad? lol)

Craig

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
oh good lol it makes me feel so happy knowing im not alone with just starting lol.

is this where i start the posts on how many people everyone shot out at the lincoln masters then?