The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
yet pointless.

why is it every ten seconds there is an argument about "easy feild" who gives two ****s. i mean seriously people, have you nothing better to do. like play paintball, or earn money to play paintball, or clean your gat...or play the hide the tic tac game with bob.

this thread should be cut here and the topic changed to..........boobies.

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
lol Nice vid:D

I know the lad we are talking about and he is ok. And we have trained alot in the past and I can't wait till we play again;)

He does not need to apologise as it does happen and that is how the game is some times but if magic does the same to him next time I hope he is ok about it.

Seb

p.s It was Div 3

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Easy field easy field???............Total lack of respect imo.

"Pinchaaaay!"
I found it pretty funny when some of the koth teams started coming out with it on sunday, esp in one game where the winners'd won through pure luck as they'd played a pretty bad game.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
If that was the best way you could convert the debate into a dig at me then well done ;)

I mean in the way that very few people know where the wet in "wet your appetite" comes from and yet many people use it, there are better examples I'm sure.
i belive it is actually spelt whet in this instance - or so i was told by my english teacher. could be why i didnt do to well in english if it is wrong.

jeez guys since when have so few words caused so much outrage.