Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
If that was the best way you could convert the debate into a dig at me then well done ;)

I mean in the way that very few people know where the wet in "wet your appetite" comes from and yet many people use it, there are better examples I'm sure.
not a dig at all, just highlighting what i feel to be the reason this call is used.

if you want a dig, its whet, not wet ;););) :D

L.L.A

Sep 25, 2005
darlington
Visit site
Do you not think this is really pointless? Does it really matter if someone says easy field? I mean how do you know is a noob thing to say? We've all been their once. I know who your talking about... i used to play for Dv8 and i know the player your all picking out.. It was his first time in Div 1 from Div 4 so to be honest easy field is a common shout in that division, i know no harm was ment by it because the bloke is sound! To be honest he isn't here to defend himself so this is a bit harsh do you not think? Why do we have to pick out little things that went wrong.. because i know i saw lots of things that went wrong and to be honest it doesn't mean that they need to be annouced on to the forums.

luke...

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Do you not think this is really pointless? Does it really matter if someone says easy field? I mean how do you know is a noob thing to say? We've all been their once. I know who your talking about... i used to play for Dv8 and i know the player your all picking out.. It was his first time in Div 1 from Div 4 so to be honest easy field is a common shout in that division, i know no harm was ment by it because the bloke is sound! To be honest he isn't here to defend himself so this is a bit harsh do you not think? Why do we have to pick out little things that went wrong.. because i know i saw lots of things that went wrong and to be honest it doesn't mean that they need to be annouced on to the forums.

luke...
what you just said is pretty much what i said last night but no-one took any notice..................:rolleyes: ;)

L.L.A

Sep 25, 2005
darlington
Visit site
haha i noticed.... but i just needed to be said again... I mean this thread was basically made to dig at that one player.. because once someone picks out one thing like that... how would you feel if that was them? im sure they wouldn't be very happy...

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
yeah, well said......:cool:

the fact that two silly words spawned such a collosal arguement is a pretty typical example of the human mind.............:rolleyes:

the bonus balling was the only real problem, and it was probably just an accident...........

L.L.A

Sep 25, 2005
darlington
Visit site
yea i rang the guy about 10 mins ago because im going out with him on saturday... i told him about this n he said it was an accident... which is fair enough to be honest.