Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

November CAMPAIGN Walkon Day

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by lucifer_hunter
i wanna come tomorrow but i havent registered my name!! and the offices r closed... so erm how do i go about doing that?

kalel
Either call very, very early tommorow morning, or just turn up and take a chance that they can squeeze you in.;)

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
Right guys got a bit of a problem; first of im short a mask because a tea mate has it at his, anyone got a decent space mask that i could borrow?
Btw im bringing down a few secound timers, be easy on them :p
edit: i mean team mate lol, like i would have a tea mate :rolleyes:

lucifer_hunter

Guy with the Flying Scarf
May 14, 2002
Central London
left a medium sized bag of tools in the tech area don't suppose anyone's seen it?!? it's got a red coloured bolt init aswell

i hope i can get it back :(

oh btw great day erm except for all the rain and mud getting everywhere... :rolleyes:

kalel

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
Originally posted by Joey - Campaign

£45 for a case of Paint. Our site Paint is DraXxus 'Blaze'. Its fresh first run paint. Only paint supplied by Campaign will be allowed on site.

Joey
no it wasn't it was some of the worst scherer i've seen in ages,(i going on the state of it by looking and the amount of different sizes in it )
good paint might have been a waste today but i'd have liked to have made the choice for myself, improve the paint or lower the price, sorry but everyone's too bloody polite to say it, and i've had enough

As for the gun tech i was rather rudely and emabarrsingly loudly told not to bother him as he was to busy with the site markers,

marshalls, top men as always

the players, the brave few , we salute you! fair play and a good laugh and not one frayed temper! except mine

dirtydenn

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
yeah wtf is the story with that paint?

nice enough fill but the shells were well bloody dodgy,

loads of em had flatspots in em and i saw more that one with ****ing corners!!!

RoryM

Jul 23, 2001
Luxembourg now
Visit site
Apology

Apology Denn,

Jim can be a little tactless sometimes, unfortunately all that water and paintball markers nerver makes for an easy day, won't happen again!

Kalel - found your bits, I will get Kebab to put them in the office for you.

Well done to the brave - if soggy few - who battled on. Electro's suck in the wet!!!!!

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
Apology

Originally posted by RoryM
Apology Dan,

Jim can be a little tactless sometimes, unfortunately all that water and paintball markers nerver makes for an easy day, won't happen again!

hmmmm, been told similar before,
and i hate to sound snotty, but my name's denn

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Hi Denn

I have just returned from a weekend up north to hear about the sub aqua day on site. It was sunny up there!!

I think Rory is slightly over optimistic when he says it wont happen again. We can't stop the rain, but when it was as bad as that it is nigh on impossible to be unaffected.

Our intention was simple. Two gunsmiths, one for site guns one for walkons. The weather chose otherwise.

Rory was right about one thing Jim does not handle pressure brilliantly and when under pressure has zero tact. His priority was to limit the weathers impact on the rental customers and I gather you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. On behalf of Campaign ..Sorry.

As for the scherer/Blaze both should be available to all, and was told it was. Blaze is always be available on site. The Scherer is Euroflite and was supplied as a premium product and up until now has behaved as one. I think no paint could work properly in those conditions.

I owe you one .