Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

November CAMPAIGN Walkon Day

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
oh i realise the paint's behaviour is nothing to go on, but i'm going on my preplaying inspection, and i was not given a choice.

i don't believe in forum slanging matches so this is my last public word on it

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
Well after taking a tour of sites around surrey me and alex ended up at campaig, again. Denn have u found a freak back? And thanks to campaign again for a good day even though i was freezing and soaked.

ally

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
gotta say a thanks to the marshells for there effort, the paint was a let down considering the price, and the incident with denn being told to that the gun tech was to busy to help didnt hurt my dissision to leave after the first game after the lunch break, i know the rain played havoc with the way the paint acted so i`m not going to say much more than that, the games i did play were great considing the conditions.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
paint was a let down but I had a great day captured 3 flags and 2 muggings!!!:D

I'm no expert but what you got to remember it was cold and very wet. This will effect the flight of the paint and people who were using CO2.

I noticed if you fired one or two shots at a time the paint would bend like hell but if you rapid fire it was pretty much going straight, well it did with me. I was given a box of blaze, I was not aware you had a choice? Apart from a few brakes, I had no problems.!!!!!

A good job done by all at Campaign considering the appalling weather conditions.

Compliments to the chef a rather nice oxtail soup!!!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
As a matter of interest and i dont know the answer to this, but how many other sites that do walk ons sell tournament grade paint (RPS and Draxxus) for £45 per box?