NSPL Round 5 - D7s - 27th May

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
massive day lads
just wanted to thanks to all ect bla bla bla
and like special thanks to will rich and jacko who have only evey played koth before and they pwned some div 1 and i think higher (you know what i mean) well done

not to forget the rest of the trauma boys HIGH FIVE
you are so gay it's unbelievable...

sounds like i missed out on a good day :(:eek:

see you at HG5 boys ;)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Good to see the preds out in force. Was that Steve Wilson running the flag back?????:eek: :eek:

I think the next outing may be some time coming, i imagine there are at least a couple of hip replacements needed after some 'interesting' snake work from the more experienced amongst you.

Well done guys.
I assume you mean Twizz's face plant move into the snake?

The next outing is planned for the Reading round of the NSPL subject to NHS waiting lists.

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
We ended up beating UK Preds in our last game of the day with some nifty work from one of our guys running with one of your guys and shot him in the back :p

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Cracking day, a bit soggy but good none the less. Marshalls I thought were great yesterday, all were cheerful even though they were stood in the rain all day and I only saw 1 bad call. Thanks to Chris for another good tourney and to Neil (Heaven paintball) for being very helpful.

My team (Topcats) had a great day, our first podium. Could have been better than 3rd, we beat second place Haloween (their only loss of the day) and very nearly beat 1st Redskins A. I got 2 of ya in the 3 on 1, should have had your last but got a bit impatient lol. :eek:

Any idea when the pics will be up Ray? Oh and thanks for the OOPS and mini rail. :D

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Good to see the preds out in force. Was that Steve Wilson running the flag back?????:eek: :eek:
It weren't Scotch mist, great day but have to take the blame for bad weather. 1st time I've played since October 06, of course it's going to rain:eek: :D

Big thanks to all the Marshals, especially Pinki and the Head marshal on the NSPL field, once again GOOD CALL at least you and I saw what really happened;)

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
Another good day had by all I think. Cheers Syd and all the marshalls once again.

Shame Instinkt didn't bring the trophy back again as apparently there were a couple of the guys down there playing.