The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 8 - Reading - 24th Sept

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Paint for Reading

All Paintball Warehouse supported teams and those teams who require paint from us at Reading need to place there orders for paint with us by 5pm Tuesday (tomorrow!!).

Can you all please call, PM or email your paint orders or enquiries to us immediately?

Paint available from ourselves will be...

Sterling Rec @ £25 per case
Draxxus Blaze @ £29 per case
Draxxus Inferno @ £32 per case
Draxxus Hellfire @ £34 per case

Prices quoted are standard tournament prices. Supported teams receive their usual discounts.

Don't delay guys, order your paint now please - I would hate to be caught short come Sunday! :)

KOHI

KaKita Dojo
Apr 10, 2005
Japan/Basingstoke
Visit site
There's a dude from Portugal who wants a game hes getting in contact with Twizz today so there's a defo amount of bods for scratch team:D
AS there are a Few friends on the team i will help support team with paint deal if your interested just let me know.

SecretSquirrel83

All the gear, no idea
Sep 6, 2006
If you go just to spectate, do you need to register / pay anything in advance or on the door?

Secondly myself and a buddy of mine would be up for a scratch team. Recently got some new weapons so want to test them out :).

PJ

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
If you go just to spectate, do you need to register / pay anything in advance or on the door?

Secondly myself and a buddy of mine would be up for a scratch team. Recently got some new weapons so want to test them out :).

PJ
Nothing to pay to Spectate. Feel free to come along and pop over to the Paintball Warehouse stand to introduce yourselves to myself and Mel.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Definate four of us available.....

Anyone need four players????:rolleyes:
Wingnut. How about joining up with Secret Squirrel. That makes six guys straight away. I have another guy here that can join you and that's a second scratch team put together.

I am working on the other two players for the first scratch team at the minute, so that is still a work in progress. But if you guys confirm that you want to join up, then you've got a team instantly.

Let me know please as I will need a team name and division (I would recommend Div 3) so I can add you in to the schedule.