Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 8 - Reading - 24th Sept

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wingnut. How about joining up with Secret Squirrel. That makes six guys straight away. I have another guy here that can join you and that's a second scratch team put together.

I am working on the other two players for the first scratch team at the minute, so that is still a work in progress. But if you guys confirm that you want to join up, then you've got a team instantly.

Let me know please as I will need a team name and division (I would recommend Div 3) so I can add you in to the schedule.
Sounds good to me.....

Where do I sign.....:D

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Can you PM Secret Squirrel and get the six of you organised between yourselves? I then have the 7th player waiting and confirmed. When you are happy that you have the six confirmed, call us on 01626 830732 to book in.

Does that sound ok?

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
There's a dude from Portugal who wants a game hes getting in contact with Twizz today so there's a defo amount of bods for scratch team:D
AS there are a Few friends on the team i will help support team with paint deal if your interested just let me know.
The guy from Portugal wants in so thats another one, not sure what i am doing as have got to work Saturday night!!!!!!:(