Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Brian, I believe Gadget is ok, echo on the other hand is a dick trying to stir sh!t up by appealing to people's sympathy when built on a false premise .. all he had to do was ask me what I meant but he didn't do that ... he elected to knee-jerk his accusation. And I can say with 100% honeslty and on my kid's life, I did not in anyway mean what he accused me of.
And if he still maintains I'm a liar, then he's sicker than his pal cesspit.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
As I interpreted "made up" as the negative interpretation Im going to apologise Robbo for assuming the worst. But to use his reference on our phonecall a few moments ago (I'll spare peoples ears the swearing he used though) I believed "made up" to mean fabricated.

Perhaps when he calms down we can have a more polite conversation without him hanging up on me, thus denying me the opportunity to disc

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Reb, if I am pissed off with people, there are many times i just delete their emails on thier recepit and if you don't believe me, ask barnett what I said to him when he started emailing me ... I told him to not send me one more communication, I made it quite clear I did not in any want to discuss anything with him and I never wanted to see anything from him again, I was frkkin furious. I have about half of the emails barnett sent to me and I'll go check now if I still have the email you now refer to.
But even then, let me add something here, there is a good proportion of the emails i have left in my inbox that I haven't read and if you don't accept that, then that's your prerogative, I really don't give a sh!t.
If I have it, I will tell you I have, if I have deleted it, I will tell you that also ....
I'll get back on and let you know.
And to explain why I delete emails or not read them is quite simple .. I have gone on record in saying I believe that barnett and sables are pathological liars and as such there is absolutely NO point in me spending my time reading their ****.
I find its the best thing for me to do in such a situation, I don't like reading BS and I much prefer to have communication with people who have had direct dealings with them ...
If and when I see my inbox has an email from one of them then it depends upon my mood at the time as to the mail's destiny.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Accounts being 'made up' is a standard accountancy phrase.

Thanks Reb, your observation is appreciated, it seems echo has seen fit to ignore that in favour of jumping on the bandwagon and falsely accusing me .. he's just called me up and he got an earful .... I saw my words coming out the other ear .. make of that what you will.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
echo, yes you are a dick, a non-dick clarifies before accusing; a dick is someone who spouts off before knowing what was meant .. apologising afterwards is meaningless, yes, you are a prize dick ... as for you being neutral ... Reb is neutral, gadget is neutral, you are not!!!

Rebel Tackleberry

Mar 23, 2010
And so that brings us back to the point of a one sided argument. If that email was deleted or not read then it's factual information that could have resolved this situation and prevented 5 days of insinuations that the fund is a scam.

It's the equivalent to putting your hand up in the air and going 'talk the the hand cos the face ain't listening'. If it really is BS and lies then simply post transcripts of it to support your own argument and show the other party up.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Reb, to answer your question, here is what I have in my inbox from the 12th, I had 3 emails from barnett ...

Firslty, we have this email :-

Ledz told me to get in touch with you. I’m writing you an email right now, but it may take me an hour. You’ll have something from me this afternoon.
Tim

The second email I have on that day is a graphic only mail and showed a picture of a 'Support for Soldiers' appeal for donations, there was no accompanying text whatsoever.

The third and final email was as follows and I most definitely did not read anything past the first line or so .. if you can see what you are looking for there somewhere, good luck to you but I didn't waste my time on the 7th and I'm not gonna waste my time now.
Here it is in its entirity but before you do go through it, please just scroll down to see how long the thing is and maybe you'll have some sympathy or understanding of just why I elected not to read the damn thing, I'd still be reading the frikking thing now if I had started on the 12th :-

I alluded to this document in my last email. Given that things are at where they are at there is no point in holding it back. Do a bit more digging yourself and you’ll join up the dots.
This’ll me be the last email from me unless you decide that you want to get into a dialogue.
Tim Barnett

Sent: 07 February 2012 15:30
To: Timboy Barnett
Subject: David Jack

I'm glad i saved this. Hope it's useful.
Keep doing what you're doing the ballers will let their feet do the talking.
Good luck mate.
Grab yourself a coffee sit back and read with astonishment.

The Paintballer
First appeared on the scene in February 2011 (i.e. 9 months ago) when a user on P8 called 'Dave67' posted a flaming thread against Rich Harris and Asylum Paintball ( http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?143182-Ote-mercs ).

Dave67 only ever posted once - was never seen of again.
However, on page two of the same thread (http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?143182-Ote-mercs/page2 ) someone called David Jack appeared from the same team as 'Dave67' to apologise for his team mates comments. hmmm.
Within 2 months, the same David Jack posted in the same thread to say that his team had fallen out with OTE in Congleton and were now rebranded as the Pheonix Mercs. There is some wild accusation that OTE in Congleton had stolen his team name. An inauspicious start!
On another thread on P8, he claims that his team have been playing NvS for 10 years, yet elsewhere he states that the team has only been around for 2 years.
Now lets get into to some juicy stuff:
Away from paintball land, this is what David Jack claims about his paintball career (posted in a politics blog to explain why he was no longer running as an MP):

David Jack said:
world series paintball is up this summer and theres also a few tournaments in France and Sweden i wan to play in too - it never sat well with Cowley street that i was a serious painball player - and lets be honest the money in painball world series is much higher and more attractive than an MPs wage in any event!
The Racist
David Jack was a PPC (Parlimentary Party Candidate) for the Liberal Democrat Party - bascially, he was running to become an MP at Westminster. His political career ended when he was accused of sending a racist email to someone he was in a dispute with. (http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/15531244)

David Jack said:
...if I was you I would f*** back off to the hills of tora borro (sic), I have your home address, you are f***** sunshine, we shall see who has got balls now you two faced lying f****** paki... your cards f*****... prison awaits you b** boy. Think your (sic) brave, you don't know the line you have crossed you f*** witt (sic) - keep looking over you shoulder theif!
David's defence against the accusation was another wild theory that he is about to reveal a multimillion pound fraud by local businessmen and they had hacked his email in an attempt to smear him.
However, many people on political blog sites did not swallow this, because they had been the recipient of similar attacks from David Jack over quite a long period:
Shaun Bennett said:
I have been saying for a good many months now that I thought he was an unsuitable candidate. This was due to his behaviour on this forum and his consistant abuse of political opponents. He has spread vicious lies about me, my private life and my family; he has used abusive words to describe me; he has consistantly been a thoroughly nasty candidate. Indeed, this only stopped over a month ago.
So I don't know whether David has done the things of which he is now accused. We may well find that he has not. But his past behaviour does support the allegaton against him and given the words he has used in the past on this forum against me in particular, I think that many will easily be able to believe that the allegation is true.
As I said above, I'm very sorry that David is no longer the candidate. I thought he damaged the Lib Dems and I wanted to see him on election night when he came third. Another candidate may put up a better fight for the Lib Dems-and I'm sorry about that too.
George K Harvey said:
Exactly the man's a prat. He was a prat before these allegations and he'll remain a prat after they are proved or disproved. I think he's quite an objectionable, childish fellow, I'd much rather choose to believe the worst, even though... if I'm being really honest with myself, I don't really believe it was him either.
Mr Truth said:
Read DJs Scam.com posts and then make up you're own mind about whether he sent this email. Although some of his older, drunken, rants are now removed there are still a few gems.
I don't know many other people who are so bad at spelling and grammar(perhaps when slighlty tipsy) It's not very often you come across someone who enjoys using the phrase 'f*ck wit' in type so liberally. A coincidence I think not. His fingerprints are all over this one.

I'm sure the BNP will be happy to have him though.
Olly said:
It's not clear to me how good an MP David Jack might have made, but I await with interest the results of the investigation into his email account. It is fairly easy to show if his email address was merely spoofed. It's a bit trickier to prove if someone actually managed to hack into his account and genuinely sent the mail from David Jack's account.
I'm sorry to say that my common sense is leading me to believe that most likely neither of these scenarios happened, simply because a quick google indicates that Mr Jack can't control himself, and likes to swear at people and call them names, between his more sensible arguments. His opinion:

'sorry i wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth, whats wrong with words like arse, bull ****, crap ect? its real english as far as i am concerned and understood by anyone and everyone, except those that really dont know their arse from their elbows because they are so full of crap that they think the rest of us will take their bull****...????'
The supposed quotes from his offensive email looks very much like a more extreme version of his normal, more public posts, right down to the mistakes. Doesn't look good. Lib Dems may have had a narrow escape from a more serious embarrassment.
There's a terrible 'armchair warrior' culture whereby people hide behind their keyboards and think its acceptable to use language to abuse others that they would think twice about if they actually were down the pub. It's also amazing how otherwise intelligent people constantly seem to mess up through not properly considering how the internet works.
Guest said:
David Jack.....still around???
They ought to lock you up mate, what a drunken plonker
In fact, even David's claims that he was busting open a fraud have been called into question:
Another on of David's victims said:
How can you be exposing a scam that has been on the OFT website for six months, you were trying to claim credit for work the OFT has already done and failed to follow up because there is no scam.
I wish you all the best in court and hope you are not wanting or hoping for the OFT to back you up as they will not, they are the subject of court action themselves on this issue.
Hacking is easy to prove and as it was a Lib Dems email account it will take them 10 minutes to check the IP address of all emails sent from that account, or will you claim next week your wireless braodband account was also hacked with 128 bit encryption. Just admit you got things wrong, as we all do and move on, life is as hard or as easy as you make it.
We all never stop going up that's why its called growing up, so David GROW UP! give us all at least one thing to respect you for.
So wild claims of fraud and a nasty approach to engaging with people is something that was going on well before he came to paintball and decided to unmask the fraud of Support for Soldiers etc.

The Anti-Semite
David Jack said:
Whilst never agreeing in entirity with anything the BNP stand for or say, i do have to say that this holocust drival has raged on for years and anyone who says anything that doesnt fit with the Jewish version of events is labelled anti semit and so on.
When i was at school we were taught that 3 million Jews were annihalated by Nazi's in the second world war, by the time my children had started school the figure was now around 5 million and finnaly today we have 6 million.
The truth is that millions of people died in WWII, not just jews, so why do we give them such credance of place? What makes them such a hard done to peoples?
And as for the holocust, i can honestly say it never took place, read the definition of Holocust, the four horsemen of the apocolypse and all that. The truth is that a section of society in Europe who happened to be jewish were put to death in the most horrid of circumstances and this is the lesson that we have to learn to make sure it never happens again.
- source: http://www.pitsnpots.co.uk/news/2010/05/stoke-bnp-councillor-responds-nazi-salute-photo#comment-27734
The sexist
Referring to Tory female candidate:
David Jack said:
]It's not me vote i'd give her!!!
Certainly would put something in her ballot box though!!! :)
Wouldnt mind seeing her manifesto!
PMSL!!! :)
To be honest, there is so much objectionable stuff on the web about this guy that I'm just going to leave it here or it could take all day.
The central point I'm making with this info is that this Jack guy is a liar, racist, anti-semite, homophobic, sexist bigot who lies about his paintball 'career' outside of paintball and claims to earn a fortune playing in the paintball 'World Series'.He’s not far off what is known as a troll and this recent stuff about a conspiracy and fraud with s4s is bang in line with claims that he’s made about other things outside of paintball in the past. Seems like him and that Jamie guy have it in for Tim and s4s is what they are using. Interesting that both are directly tied to another event organiser. Just saying.
So, there you have it, the David Jack files.........and edited tour. For anyone interested, here are the sources, there is plenty more out there about him:
http://pitsnpots.co.uk/news/2010/01/david-jack-resigns-ppc-stoke-trent-north-and-chair-local-lib-dems

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/809775-lib-dem-hopeful-resigns-over-racist-e-mail-row

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?143182-Ote-mercs/page2

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/15531244

http://www.pitsnpots.co.uk/news/2010/05/stoke-bnp-councillor-responds-nazi-salute-photo#comment-27734
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/wlmailhtml:{109E6E26-4B55-4729-9809-DB4C9D20F6D0}mid://00000621/!x-usc:http://www.pitsnpots.co.uk/news/2010/05/stoke-bnp-councillor-responds-nazi-salute-photo#comment-27734[/quote]

The last email was this:-

Reactions: c0axial
Status
Not open for further replies.