Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oli Lang's IR3 Stolen in London!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Apparently Oli Lang's Joy Division IR3 w/ ACE was stolen in London. I've been asked to put the word out so it might be found before the tournament is over.

If anyone see's a Joy Div gun with ACE, please check it over.

I'm trying to find out more details and pictures at the moment. I don't know how or where it was stolen from yet.

Please people be careful with your kit and kit bags. Don't leave them on show in cars or un-attended when at Campaign this weeked...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com

"That's what the gun looks like, but has ACE and the custom furysports flat trigger that looks like the one from the Impulse I-Frame. On each side in polished lettering the gun reads "JOY DIVISION" with leopard print following it.

Make a note that it is a 1 of 12 gun and there are no others like it."

Please help us find it guys!

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Also stolen--

black speed- with a black compact drop forward with angel air and pipe barrel on - last seen in the players area on saturday.

Andy
Uk jags

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
What a fcking let down,

Some Gippo is running round with probally the most exspensive angel going, and more guns go missing, what is going on the reason i forked out £20 for a players pass is so **** like this didnt happen?? in theory its a sound idea but you need the decent staff to enforce it, I was checked once going into the players area
and im damb sure thats its probaly after the marker was reported missing
what else can i say but C***'s

Also stolen/lost blue rucksack with acouple of novels in it and a colour palm pilot [m5 version i think] I will get full details of what the novels are and the exact model of the palm pilot asap, but there are some important contact numbers on the palmpilot which we need back.
Went missing at about 7pm Saturday night from the players staging area, help recovering theses items will be gratefully appreciated. [And I will personally offer to potbitch for you at any event]
you can mail me here if you have any info