The Home Of European Paintball

Oli Lang's IR3 Stolen in London!

Allan Jensen

Aug 26, 2003
Århus, DK
Visit site
Originally posted by PimpDaddyZanwaa
What a fcking let down,
what is going on the reason i forked out £20 for a players pass is so **** like this didnt happen?? in theory its a sound idea but you need the decent staff to enforce it, I was checked once going into the players area
It is a dame shame, but I will say that I thought the staff did a good job, we where checked alot both on the field and in the players area. What I have head from others was that they thought that it was the best "checked" millenium event this year.

I would say that it is most likely to be a player who have stolen gear from the players area, just because we are paintballers does not mean that we do not have any "bad appels" among us.

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Well i guess

our team was lucky as we only had a case of paint stolen and a fold away chair, but seriously there was so many heads moving around im not supprised things have gone but all these markers ? sounds like some players are lite fingered, i think our team are gonna modify the marker stand to secure the markers in it .

but hey great torny i enjoyed every game we played cant wait for the next one now, and the X ball Wow , those guys super fit fast and its amazing how they played all day then in the evening hats off to them guys , fantastic to watch the pros .
well worth the trip :D

Oh and for all the guys who blew my pipe hats off to you guys really funny what a laugh :D

F@_Bastard

Mar 11, 2003
Nottingham
Did you not go out the tent to try and catch them. I also believe that there were only 2 security gaurds inside the actual stadium, and they were sitting next to each other outside the Just paintball tent. I dont know about you but i think 2 gaurds in that stadium was not enough especially seeing as half of it would be easy to walk around under the cover of the fields and the trade tents

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
to be honest security was bollocks on friday, got better saturday but was still pretty crap. i don't know about sunday. nightimes was pathetic, i know people who were on the actual track and on the other fields wandering around....(they didn't knick owt btw)

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Also stolen/lost blue rucksack with acouple of novels in it and a colour palm pilot [m5 version i think] I will get full details of what the novels are and the exact model of the palm pilot asap, but there are some important contact numbers on the palmpilot which we need back.
Went missing at about 7pm Saturday night from the players staging area, help recovering theses items will be gratefully appreciated. [And I will personally offer to potbitch for you at any event]
you can mail me here if you have any info
Thanks for posting this TL.

It was a black rucksack, not blue. The Palm was a M505 plus there was also one of our Sinner shirts, something that is impossible to miss! I'm just glad I took all my tools out just an hour earlier.

The worst loss was the novels, I was just up to a really exciting bit in chapter 7 of the second book in the series & I'm dying to know what happened. Sad, I know.

Jules

D
Sep 25, 2002
Bath
Well if anyone is missing a pair of oakley eye jackets in a soft oval case, speak to the campaign guys, as i found a pair saturday night by the car park and handed them in to the admin tent on sunday, dunno if they have been claimed yet.