Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oli Lang's IR3 Stolen in London!

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Has it got to the stage where we should start looking at players aswell??

I mean why would a random gypo pinch New Designs products? The bouncers can try to enforce people from walking in off the streets to steal our stuff, but sadly if there is a thief amongst us p(which i really hope there isnt) then they can pick up what they want and pretty much walk away with 10 markers in there hands with no questions asked......

:confused:

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
i also had a small cardboard box full of new designz goodies stolen from the players area:mad: had a valve and slik shot ram in, along with some empty plastic boxes
Gawd, when did you realise that they were missing? After all that trouble of getting your existing hammer and ram taken out of your Impy!

Are you sure someone didn't accidentally throw it away thinking it was rubbish? :eek:

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Again i hope it isn't a player but lets face it, a guy(or gal) kitted up walking out the staging area with a marker is gonna be more likely to get away with it than someone in normal clothes.
dunno about you but i hardly got ID'd when i was in my playing gear, but nearly everyone in normal clothes did.
speaking of ID's did anyone get ID'd with their mask on? i saw it a few times, perhaps we need 2 photo's on the cards, one with and one without our masks on!

teebs

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
I think a silver A4 also went missing... at least, i was at a trade stand when a guy came rushing in to ask if anyone had seen it... hopefully a mate had noticed it and picked it up... The Powerball trade stand was also broken into on the Thursday nite & a lot of items taken.

what

Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by manike

"That's what the gun looks like, but has ACE and the custom furysports flat trigger that looks like the one from the Impulse I-Frame.

Manike,

It has a Custom PURE RUSH Trigger NOT Fury Sports, although fury sports do sell them.

Regards,

Warren Maxwell

:D :D :D

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Boys from escarmouche left all their gear at a table in the bar on saturday evening to reserve the seats and when they had come back with thir drinks one of their markers were missing.

He ran out and noticed it in the back of somebodys bag as he was walking away he ran and grabbed it from behind and gave him a bit fo a mouthfull and the thief said he had thought somebody had left it behind so he was leaving it into the admin tent but there was about 2-3 dye bags at the table.

:confused:

Atleast he got it back..

Dave