Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oooh...NPPL rankings going into San Diego...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
Anybody else think by the way, that the SD leg of the NPPL will be the real world cup this year?
I think one could safely say the SD will be the true World Cup of 7-man (sorry Laurent) and will have a larger collection of the top teams than anywhere else. I will be very disappointed if things don't work out for me to make it there somehow.

But the World Cup in Orlando will definitely continue to be the World Cup of 5-man and X Ball. There are 257 5-man teams scheduled to play on eight fields with 4 of them being X Ball fields. Then there will be 66 teams (not exactly a dead format by my reckoning) playing Division X Ball with the likes of Avalanche, Dynasty, Excessive, Infamous, Naughty Dogs and Russian Legion duking it out. Not to mention the camera-surrounded spectacle of the NXL playoffs.

I wonder which "World Cup" will have the most exciting games. I hope I will be able to tell you mid-November.

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Originally posted by Robbo
I'm not getting mixed up with anybody, seems to me it's perectly ok for you to run with 4 guests but you don't like it when I run with 5 ?
The distinction apparently is that all mine come from one team and yours didn't, hardly the basis of any rational or sensible discrimination.
Pete,

I aint got time to argue so pls. go back read the posts. I have NEVER said i don't like you doing anything. I only disagreed with Ant saying we (Tigers) would do the same.

In fact if you bother to go back (i have) you will see YOU were the person talking about Tigers (again) , trying to justify what you are doing in SD to us fielding 4 Am players (all from diff teams) in Vegas. Steve even had to go on here & correct you cos you had it all wrong.

If you wanna argue at least find a genuine reason first instead of just making up some random $hit, i dont like being accused (twice) of something i aint done. I told you before don't talk about us on here & we will do the same OK, or if you wanna talk about us at least ring & check the facts first.;)

woz

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by woz
Pete,

I aint got time to argue so pls. go back read the posts. I have NEVER said i don't like you doing anything. I only disagreed with Ant saying we (Tigers) would do the same.

In fact if you bother to go back (i have) you will see YOU were the person talking about Tigers (again) , trying to justify what you are doing in SD to us fielding 4 Am players (all from diff teams) in Vegas. Steve even had to go on here & correct you cos you had it all wrong.

If you wanna argue at least find a genuine reason first instead of just making up some random $hit, i dont like being accused (twice) of something i aint done. I told you before don't talk about us on here & we will do the same OK, or if you wanna talk about us at least ring & check the facts first.;)

woz
Warren, I ain't got the time or the inclination to engage you any further, you ain't worth one more second of my time.

-------------------------Thread Closed--------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.