Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
who is?

So who is the oldest player still playing tournament paintball? Must be playing at least monthly not just once a year and not rec ball.

The oldest player (you might have to prove your age) will have free entry into the over 35's event.

Dates etc... to be confirmed soon

Steve

well i dont want to say to much as he may not want to be known.....but we asked him at stoke mm rd6 how old he was and he said 55....and paul horton backs that up, he says " i played with him when god was a boy".he plays more than every month....hes a nice guy and S hot player 2 boot. see ye on the 12th bully, coming to play for the experiment.

oh yes and i think he may have played at C/CUP this weekend gone.(his team was there)

no chance of making it over 30 hey bully? id love to come.

grandad

STORM U.K
Jun 16, 2003
milton keynes.uk
Visit site
Well:)
I am 52 .i now play for storm ,used to play for the brothers in arms and Gulo Luceus,U know me bully :) I have been away from PB for around 6 years but have got the bug back,and i will be playing the euro 5 man .
I`ll be at star wars with storm ,be nice to see you again .

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
I am soooooooooooo gutted that it aint over 30's, turn 30 on 26th of sept and would love to come.

COME ON BULLY, be nice to us poor no ages, everyone asks for under 30 or over 35, give us a new lease of life....

;)

Jizz